Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
    the boss bitch in the Jimenez cartel can get it in every position imaginable.
    She looks like an ex of mine from several years ago and yes she was a cunt too lol

Comment

Wow okay..

Tariq is one stupid motherfucker. Dre is one of the biggest snakes I've seen on TV in a long while. Of course Proctor kept the laptop to protect himself. And nice to see Sandoval finally get what he deserved. Side note - the boss bitch in the Jimenez cartel can get it in every position imaginable.

Edit:

Oh and Angela ruthless now. She knew telling Silver about Sandoval would get Sandoval killed. She indirectly put the hit on him through Silver, Ghost, Tommy, Teresi. Proctor better watch his back. He knows way too much.
      You feel that shit

Comment

Wow okay..

Tariq is one stupid motherfucker. Dre is one of the biggest snakes I've seen on TV in a long while. Of course Proctor kept the laptop to protect himself. And nice to see Sandoval finally get what he deserved. Side note - the boss bitch in the Jimenez cartel can get it in every position imaginable.

Edit:

Oh and Angela ruthless now. She knew telling Silver about Sandoval would get Sandoval killed. She indirectly put the hit on him through Silver, Ghost, Tommy, Teresi. Proctor better watch his back. He knows way too much.
        I agree with you on every thing you said

Comment

The ending to this episode was heartbreaking. RIP

Comment

The ending to this episode was heartbreaking. RIP
            It was too short tho

Comment

Yeah, that finale was a little disappointing. I wanted to see Ray Ray tortured.

Comment

The whole finals were disappointing :/ The Seasons are definitely too short, dunno why, but its confused, have to watch the last 2 Episodes this evening

Comment

Comment

I saw season 1 that was enough for me. I love music so prefer Empire. Have to say music was better with Timbaland as music director.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimantis View Post
                      I saw season 1 that was enough for me. I love music so prefer Empire. Have to say music was better with Timbaland as music director.
                      Power is not a Music Show.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimantis View Post
                        Empire is for gays

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Passion View Post
                          Power is not a Music Show.
                          Have you seen the season 5 thing, where they let you see it a bit?

Comment

Originally posted by MiranMakaveli View Post
                            Have you seen the season 5 thing, where they let you see it a bit?
                            Nah, Last Post I saw on Facebook was december 17 lol
                            Can you link me the clip pls

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Passion View Post
                              Nah, Last Post I saw on Facebook was december 17 lol
                              Can you link me the clip pls
                              I haven't seen it myself so i can't give you any links

Comment

Originally posted by MiranMakaveli View Post
                                I haven't seen it myself so i can't give you any links
                                There is nothing special out now, only a clip from the set, and another one but not relevant

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X