Page 5 of 5 First 12345
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: Power

  1. #41
    Master Sergeant Niner_M_O_B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Ain't Hard 2 Find...
    Posts
    1,069
    Time Online
    34 d 58 m
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quoted
    406 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    168

    Default

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by 2psah Hidden Content
    Try Ozark, only 1 season yet, but i like it...
    Yea my homie was telling me about it the other day. Thank u, will check it out...

  2. #42
    Chief Warrant Officer 2 LabelMeAnOutlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,473
    Time Online
    188 d 4 h 26 m
    Mentioned
    7449 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2244 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1223

    Default

    Sunday's episode was okay. Not great, not terrible. Everybody knew Tasha was going to get her back blown out by that lawyer. Glad to see they figured out who planted the gun at the club. Now the assumption is they put 2 and 2 together and realize he's the mole.

  3. #43
    Chief Warrant Officer 2 LabelMeAnOutlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,473
    Time Online
    188 d 4 h 26 m
    Mentioned
    7449 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2244 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1223

    Default

    Heard that the last 3 episodes of this season leaked. But in terrible quality. I think I'll just be patient and watch them as they drop.

  4. #44
    T R O U B L E S O M E MiranTheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Underground
    Posts
    973
    Time Online
    26 d 11 h 47 m
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    348 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    156

    Default

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw Hidden Content
    Heard that the last 3 episodes of this season leaked. But in terrible quality. I think I'll just be patient and watch them as they drop.
    I have downloaded episode episode 4 on my laptop, still haven't watched it.

  5. #45
    Chief Warrant Officer 2 LabelMeAnOutlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,473
    Time Online
    188 d 4 h 26 m
    Mentioned
    7449 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2244 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1223

    Default

    Wow okay..

    Tariq is one stupid motherfucker. Dre is one of the biggest snakes I've seen on TV in a long while. Of course Proctor kept the laptop to protect himself. And nice to see Sandoval finally get what he deserved. Side note - the boss bitch in the Jimenez cartel can get it in every position imaginable.

    Edit:

    Oh and Angela ruthless now. She knew telling Silver about Sandoval would get Sandoval killed. She indirectly put the hit on him through Silver, Ghost, Tommy, Teresi. Proctor better watch his back. He knows way too much.
    Last edited by LabelMeAnOutlaw; 08-14-2017 at 08:55 AM.

  6. #46
    Was Tupac A Blood? BayAreasFinest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    5,053
    Time Online
    164 d 8 h 58 m
    Mentioned
    5997 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1995 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    686
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Ap1xaban

    Default

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw Hidden Content
    the boss bitch in the Jimenez cartel can get it in every position imaginable.
    She looks like an ex of mine from several years ago and yes she was a cunt too lol

  7. #47
    They Sleep, I Grind. Mr.Passion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    7,104
    Time Online
    117 d 3 h 23 m
    Mentioned
    5802 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1167 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    901

    Default

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw Hidden Content
    Wow okay..

    Tariq is one stupid motherfucker. Dre is one of the biggest snakes I've seen on TV in a long while. Of course Proctor kept the laptop to protect himself. And nice to see Sandoval finally get what he deserved. Side note - the boss bitch in the Jimenez cartel can get it in every position imaginable.

    Edit:

    Oh and Angela ruthless now. She knew telling Silver about Sandoval would get Sandoval killed. She indirectly put the hit on him through Silver, Ghost, Tommy, Teresi. Proctor better watch his back. He knows way too much.
    You feel that shit Hidden Content Hidden Content

  8. #48
    T R O U B L E S O M E MiranTheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Underground
    Posts
    973
    Time Online
    26 d 11 h 47 m
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    348 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    156

    Default

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw Hidden Content
    Wow okay..

    Tariq is one stupid motherfucker. Dre is one of the biggest snakes I've seen on TV in a long while. Of course Proctor kept the laptop to protect himself. And nice to see Sandoval finally get what he deserved. Side note - the boss bitch in the Jimenez cartel can get it in every position imaginable.

    Edit:

    Oh and Angela ruthless now. She knew telling Silver about Sandoval would get Sandoval killed. She indirectly put the hit on him through Silver, Ghost, Tommy, Teresi. Proctor better watch his back. He knows way too much.
    I agree with you on every thing you said

Page 5 of 5 First 12345

Similar Threads

  1. One Nation Emcees - Pantha Power
    By KingNicholas in forum Makaveli Discussions
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 09:46 PM
  2. Wind power brings prosperity, anger
    By 007 in forum Science & Technology
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 05:11 PM
  3. The Power Of A Smile
    By Reference in forum Poetry
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 06:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •