Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
    Okay now this is the best episode this season.

RIP Charlie Murphy. That shit was brutal.
    RIP Angela's job.
    RIP all them cornballs jobs in the prosecution.

I can't wait until dude that popped Greg gets his. Season headed in the right direction.

Comment

I think we all owe Angela a apology.

Comment

Originally posted by MiranTheDon View Post
        I think we all owe Angela a apology.
        hell nah, fak fake ass bitches

Comment

That episode from last Sunday was trash. The scene with Tommy about to be killed, the scene with Kanan about to kill Ghost, the scene with them working together against Jukebox. Every time I think this series is going to take that next step in being great, they take several steps back.

Comment

Every time I think this series is going to take that next step in being great, they take several steps back.
            “I expect my ideas to work, I’m not sure if people are ready for how I’m gonna change things,” he said on Instagram.

“Power is behind only Game Of Thrones but if I told you how much more was spent on game of thrones you would faint. Power is already #1.”

Capital XTRA | Listen online to the latest songs and mixes from the biggest Dance & Urban DJs. Check out hip hop and rap music, get to know the top artists and win tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Dead King View Post
              “I expect my ideas to work, I’m not sure if people are ready for how I’m gonna change things,” he said on Instagram.

“Power is behind only Game Of Thrones but if I told you how much more was spent on game of thrones you would faint. Power is already #1.”

http://www.capitalxtra.com/artists/5...es-comparison/
              And that means what exactly? The episode was trash and the series has several flaws. When I think of elite TV shows, I'm thinking of The Sopranos, The Wire, Sons of Anarchy, at one point Dexter before that ass ending. Power isn't in that realm. Though it has the potential to be. Just too many fuck-ups. I'm rooting for the show though. The 2 episodes before last Sunday were great.

Comment

That episode from last Sunday was trash. The scene with Tommy about to be killed, the scene with Kanan about to kill Ghost, the scene with them working together against Jukebox. Every time I think this series is going to take that next step in being great, they take several steps back.
                Yes, Kenan should have killed at least ghost son, but nobody that was wack af, now 3 Episodes left to the next End of the Season...dunno what happend now, I do not think it will be a good season final

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Passion View Post
                  Yes, Kenan should have killed at least ghost son, but nobody that was wack af, now 3 Episodes left to the next End of the Season...dunno what happend now, I do not think it will be a good season final
                  Exactly! The man killed his own son. Now he has a heart? Lol

Comment

Exactly! The man killed his own son. Now he has a heart? Lol
                    I stopped watching half way through season 2.. I already saw it going downhill. It started to turn into a lovey dovey show and showing the females too much.. [emoji58]

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
                    If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
                    but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
                    -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
                    -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Niner_M_O_B View Post
                      I stopped watching half way through season 2.. I already saw it going downhill. It started to turn into a lovey dovey show and showing the females too much.. [emoji58]

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
                      Try Ozark, only 1 season yet, but i like it...

Comment

Originally posted by 2psah View Post
                        Try Ozark, only 1 season yet, but i like it...
                        Yea my homie was telling me about it the other day. Thank u, will check it out...

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
                        If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
                        but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
                        -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
                        -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Sunday's episode was okay. Not great, not terrible. Everybody knew Tasha was going to get her back blown out by that lawyer. Glad to see they figured out who planted the gun at the club. Now the assumption is they put 2 and 2 together and realize he's the mole.

Comment

Heard that the last 3 episodes of this season leaked. But in terrible quality. I think I'll just be patient and watch them as they drop.

Comment

Heard that the last 3 episodes of this season leaked. But in terrible quality. I think I'll just be patient and watch them as they drop.
                              I have downloaded episode episode 4 on my laptop, still haven't watched it.

Comment

Wow okay..

Tariq is one stupid motherfucker. Dre is one of the biggest snakes I've seen on TV in a long while. Of course Proctor kept the laptop to protect himself. And nice to see Sandoval finally get what he deserved. Side note - the boss bitch in the Jimenez cartel can get it in every position imaginable.

Edit:

Oh and Angela ruthless now. She knew telling Silver about Sandoval would get Sandoval killed. She indirectly put the hit on him through Silver, Ghost, Tommy, Teresi. Proctor better watch his back. He knows way too much.
                                Last edited by LabelMeAnOutlaw; 08-14-2017, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X