Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor

Dana White and Leonard Ellerbe of Mayweather Promotions meet with the media to discuss the official announcement of what could be the greatest fight in combat sports history. Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor on Aug. 26 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV.

TMT!

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
    If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
    but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
    -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
    -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Floyd finna get his ass whooped by Connor

Comment

Originally posted by MiranThaCrookedDon View Post
        Floyd finna get his ass whooped by Connor

Have you watched the training videos that Conor put out? They will change your opinion. Even his boxing sparring partner has come out and said that Conor has no chance.

Here are some articles with Conor's former training partner. The TMZ one has a training video.
        https://www.boxingnews24.com/2017/06...ayweather/amp/

https://www.tmz.com/2017/06/15/chris...arring-partner

Comment

Conor obviously stands no chance lol

Comment

McGregor has already won win or lose the fight he walks away with $100 million so I don't know why he or people even give a shit.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
            Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by KW View Post
              McGregor has already won win or lose the fight he walks away with $100 million so I don't know why he or people even give a shit.
              He is reportedly getting $25 million. Mayweather is getting $100 million. Conor gets paid regardless, which is the only thing that matters.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X