• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha no prob Krew! I understand. I had too much things to say

Comment

I'm beyond words...
      Thank You

Comment

Solid Tape and major props to all who participated especially KW (Thanks for throwing my mix in there)

Comment

NEW More one track Fuck Tha Police (Enya Remake)

Download link: dropbox.com/s/gs2arnnbp9xeypy/17.%20Fuck%20Tha%20Police%20%28Enya%20Remake%29.mp 3?dl=0

Copy link and Paste Link

Please ask ThuG4LifE for new track: Fuck Tha Police (Enya Remake)

Please ask call ThuG4LifE for arrest G-Unit and Not arrest 50 Cent

Thanks.
          Last edited by magicclone2005; 07-05-2017, 12:24 PM. Reason: know reply thread

Comment

Originally posted by magicclone2005 View Post
            NEW More one track Fuck Tha Police (Enya Remake)

Download link: dropbox.com/s/gs2arnnbp9xeypy/17.%20Fuck%20Tha%20Police%20%28Enya%20Remake%29.mp 3?dl=0

Copy link and Paste Link

Please ask ThuG4LifE for new track: Fuck Tha Police (Enya Remake)

Please ask call ThuG4LifE for arrest 50 cent

Thanks.
            I did not make that shit lol
            "Before I fear computer chips I gotta deal with brothers flippin', I don't see no devils bleedin' only black blood drippin'."

Comment

This is the shit!
              dope af!

Comment

Awesome, just amazing. Thanks.

Comment

thanks, for this
                  sigpic

DJ Audition YouTube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/DJAudition
                  DJ Audition Facebook Fan Page : https://www.facebook.com/DJ-Audition-460224754046385
                  DJ Audition Facebook Groupe : https://www.facebook.com/groups/2005810086298687/

Comment

Originally posted by KW View Post

Thanks to everyone for all the submissions, help and correspondence with this project. Staff (HC & Alpha Dog). ThuG4LifE for the artwork, all the mixers included (& not included that sent me remixes). Enya. MrMind & BryanOnim for their time.

Enjoy this treat on the way to the cinemas when you go to watch the biopic, and on the drive home too Dj Cvince, Scottzilla, DJ Na$ & others made a comeback for this project

D/L:

Alt Link:
                    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Soundcloud stream:
                    Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

*Bonus Remixes*

Holla At Me Feat. Daz (Dj Na$ Remix)
                    Do For Love (Return Of The Mack) (DOPFunk Remix)

#VIP #DJ
                    Thanks for the tape love it lan.

Comment

how do I download this mixtape?

Originally posted by KW View Post
                      Thanks bro

As for the mastering, I tried three different people, didn't work out in the end aha. So the tape is ultimately unmastered, that's why I put it out at the last minute.

I tried looking everywhere for this mixtape still can't find it, I heard it on Soundcloud and was bumping it everyday then suddenly it disappeared. still tryna find it

Comment

Originally posted by sizaveli View Post
                        I tried looking everywhere for this mixtape still can't find it, I heard it on Soundcloud and was bumping it everyday then suddenly it disappeared. still tryna find it
                        the links in the op still work

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
                        First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Thanks for sharing.I don't think i know this.I'm going to download it and listen to this.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X