Fuxk hip hop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuxk hip hop

Hopefully this post will not be viewed as racist or politically incorrect in any way, the reason im making a thread like this

i had a discussion with couple of people who dislike the fact i listen to hip hop music their arguments usually are:

Majority of rappers are racist plus they are owned by jews via contracts, sometimes even extorted directly by them and it makes rappers hate whites even more.

your favorite rapper doesnt like you

shamanic drum trance rhythms with mumbling of words is a traidition of african witchcraft

everything that you like in hip hop musically or lyrically has been done or said

kill whitey, fuck da police, bang bang pow pow

even the ones who are deeper or smarter are bringing nothing new to the table

they all on that g code but they snitch on left and right with all their lawsuits n all that

they all tough but pussy out when the drama starts and trigger fingers become twitter fingers

talk shxt about each other from being homos to peedos but then theyre back in the house with their homies lol

#FuxkHipHop is overall very primitive in term of art and its value

#FuxkHipHop

thoughts?

p.s. i know its in WRONG FORUM but you know the rules, u gotta do whatcha gotta do... STAY TRUE!
    Last edited by RoyalPurple; 06-14-2017, 07:53 AM.
    Love Peace & Harmony

Another topic yall too scared to opeya mouth
    Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by Suiris*9 View Post
      Another topic yall too scared to opeya mouth
      maybe they just dont give a fuck about this topic ? got some other things to discuss etc?
      -------------------------------------------
      "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

Hip hop is a form of entertainment. It may have started as a sort of "movement" but it is completely 100% entertainment. If people you know dislike the fact that you like a certain type of music and take issue with it then they themselves are morons and need to grow the fuck up. People over analyze shit way too much these days or have too much fuckin time on their hands.

Comment

like hitla, sticking up ____ with german _____

Comment

what information are you requesting here?
            Legacy member - Makaveli Forever.com, 2Pacforum.com, Notorious-Makaveli.com, 2Pac-forum.com, Bomb1st.com

Comment

Originally posted by Suiris*9 View Post
              p.s. i know its in WRONG FORUM but you know the rules, u gotta do whatcha gotta do... STAY TRUE!
              Well I moved it anyway

Comment

I said a hip hop
                Hippie to the hippie
                The hip, hip a hop, and you don't stop, a rock it out
                Bubba to the bang bang boogie, boobie to the boogie
                To the rhythm of the boogie the beat

Now, what you hear is not a test I'm rappin' to the beat
                And me, the groove, and my friends are gonna try to move your feet
                See, I am Wonder Mike, and I'd like to say hello
                To the black, to the white, the red and the brown
                The purple and yellow, but first, I gotta

Bang bang, the boogie to the boogie
                Say up jump the boogie to the bang bang boogie
                Let's rock, you don't stop
                Rock the rhythm that'll make your body rock
                Well so far you've heard my voice but I brought two friends along
                And the next on the mic is my man Hank
                C'mon, Hank, sing that song, check it out

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
                If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
                but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
                -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
                -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Hey yo
                  Dizzy Gillespie plays a sax
                  Me, myself, I love to max
                  Redbone booties I'm out to wax
                  Stick up kids is out to tax
                  Spring again, and I'm feelin fine
                  Pass me an ice-cold glass of wine
                  So I can get mellow
                  Lay back, and let my girl play the cello
                  Hello
                  I hate Jell-O
                  Let me be me, relax in my tipi
                  Watch a hardy boy mystery
                  Greg N-i-c-e
                  I'm nitro
                  And I'm hype, so
                  Don't ever believe
                  That you can deceive me
                  See many visions of love and splendor
                  I'm the real thing, not like a pretender
                  I rock rhymes over beats on the real tip
                  Stay real strong and hang on like a vise grip
                  Use my mind to control all my body parts
                  Got an early start, plus I'm very smart
                  Type of man that the girls wanna read about
                  Indeed I proceed to rock the house without a doubt
                  Steppin up next, no further ado
                  Smooth B is gonna make it real funky for you
                  I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                  Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

I thought this was a thread about you ranting on today's hip hop compared to the golden age. Anyway ... Show those haters these 2 songs and they will fall in love with hippity hip hop.

[MENTION=7241]THROWED these are my new favorite rappers

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                      I thought this was a thread about you ranting on today's hip hop compared to the golden age. Anyway ... Show those haters these 2 songs and they will fall in love with hippity hip hop.

[MENTION=7241]THROWED these are my new favorite rappers
                      Hell Naw Both Them Niggas Is Garbage... But Id Fuck That Redhair Bitch In The Ass... I Love Spanish Bitches

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
                      Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Rule 1: Taste is something you better not discuss about because everybody has his own taste! You can talk about it, but don't take it too serious!

...but I can't blame people when they say they hate hip hop and it's a youth destroying art, because nowadays it is so! In the 80s/90s it was an inspiring powerful art for the youths, a chance for a better life. Nowadays most of the rappers already have a good life but they like to talk about hood life...

As a example, check German Hip Hop, it's all the same shit, fake gangster/street talk, you must use drugs or go to jail to be a real OG lol Fuck y'all you fake wannabe OGs! I'm a real OG because I stand up every day to go to a work that I can't stand anymore, just to feed my family!

I made this decision for myself, that I just don't listen to the new shit! I'm a 90s Hip Hop Lover, I grew up with that shit, I got so much memories, either bad or good to the most songs from the golden era. A new song never could make me some type of memories...

I bet most of the 80s Hip Hop OGs hated the 90s Hip Hop too when it was on the Radio, but this is Life, every Generation has it own sound, so I try to be not so hard to the youths lol If you like this mumble shit than just enjoy it but don't talk to me like this new shit is better than the good old stuff! The youths need to respect the Old School!

"What more could I say? I wouldn't be here today
                        If the old school didn't pave the way."

Hard Topic bro, we could talk hours about this, but we would be in a circle all the time...New Shit is bad, old is gold. Talk to my father, he'll tell you Hip Hop is the greatest shit ever and only Hard Rock is the best music genre lol Imo it depends on your character, your taste, and the music you grew up with...to build your own taste in music!

I repeat myself: Better not discuss about taste

Just live your life, enjoy your music, get some good ganja lol

Life could be so simple, if humans just would accept the lil differences between all humans of the world!
                        "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                          Rule 1: Taste is something you better not discuss about because everybody has his own taste! You can talk about it, but don't take it too serious!

...but I can't blame people when they say they hate hip hop and it's a youth destroying art, because nowadays it is so! In the 80s/90s it was an inspiring powerful art for the youths, a chance for a better life. Nowadays most of the rappers already have a good life but they like to talk about hood life...

As a example, check German Hip Hop, it's all the same shit, fake gangster/street talk, you must use drugs or go to jail to be a real OG lol Fuck y'all you fake wannabe OGs! I'm a real OG because I stand up every day to go to a work that I can't stand anymore, just to feed my family!

I made this decision for myself, that I just don't listen to the new shit! I'm a 90s Hip Hop Lover, I grew up with that shit, I got so much memories, either bad or good to the most songs from the golden era. A new song never could make me some type of memories...

I bet most of the 80s Hip Hop OGs hated the 90s Hip Hop too when it was on the Radio, but this is Life, every Generation has it own sound, so I try to be not so hard to the youths lol If you like this mumble shit than just enjoy it but don't talk to me like this new shit is better than the good old stuff! The youths need to respect the Old School!

Hard Topic bro, we could talk hours about this, but we would be in a circle all the time...New Shit is bad, old is gold. Talk to my father, he'll tell you Hip Hop is the greatest shit ever and only Hard Rock is the best music genre lol Imo it depends on your character, your taste, and the music you grew up with...to build your own taste in music!

I repeat myself: Better not discuss about taste

Just live your life, enjoy your music, get some good ganja lol

Life could be so simple, if humans just would accept the lil differences between all humans of the world!
                          +1
                          Gd pst but the post is about hip hop as a whole not just gay music of todays gen.
                          Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
                            Hell Naw Both Them Niggas Is Garbage... But Id Fuck That Redhair Bitch In The Ass... I Love Spanish Bitches
                            haha, everytime i hear lil yachty he always surprises me on how low he can take the bar. btw i believe that red hair chick is probably Filipino. i'm colombian myself and i know when i see Hispanic/latina vs a Filipino. i know there talking spanish in the intro and outro. but there just stunting lol
                            It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

New Names That Popped Up Recently But I Never Bothered To Check:

LIL UZI VERT
                              SAVAGE 21
                              SAVAGE 22 LOL
                              LIL YACHTY
                              XXTANSION?
                              Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X