Bray Wyatt's Wife Files For Divorce, Claims He Had An Affair With JoJo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bray Wyatt's Wife Files For Divorce, Claims He Had An Affair With JoJo

WWE baddie Bray Wyatt's real-life wife Samantha Rotunda has just filed for divorce in Florida accusing The Wyatt Family's ringleader of adultery..

if this is true, that lucky bastard!!

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
    First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Holyyyyyyyyyy Shieeet she's fucking hot. Man all these wrestlers getting into the WWE not just to wrestle but to fuck some pretty gals up in there. Some serious horny motherfuckers ahahahaha.

Look at who Brock Lesnar ended up marrying. The legendary sexy Sable. So much testosterone going on lol.
    Last edited by Hard2Kill; 06-12-2017, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Looks like he upgraded. By the way, for anyone who doesn't know, He's the son of Mike Rotunda aka IRS (and his brother is Bo Dallas)

Comment

looks like he's eating more than just worlds

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
        First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
          looks like he's eating more than just worlds
          Eater of Booty's !!!

Comment

he better have! cant let that booty go to waste

Comment

She's a hand around, like most girls in wwe. I believe she broke up randy Ortons relationship as well, as she was also smashing him

Comment

id fuck the life out that pussy I'm sure [MENTION=7241]THROWED would too
                sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=7241]THROWED would wipe the dust off that pussy then give it to her RAW !!

Comment

Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
                    id fuck the life out that pussy I'm sure [MENTION=7241]THROWED would too
                    Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                    [MENTION=7241]THROWED would wipe the dust off that pussy then give it to her RAW !!
                    I'd Fuck The Lining Out That Pussy!! And You Already Know Shes Getting Fucked Raw The Only Way THROWED Knows How To...

Nutt All Up In That Bitch Then Fall Asleep Then Get Mad When I Wake Up And She's Still There Like Bitch Leave..

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
                    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
                      I believe she broke up randy Ortons relationship as well, as she was also smashing him
                      If that's true then she's a curse to fuck with. It's like her only purpose is to break people's marriages lol.

Comment

If that's true then she's a curse to fuck with. It's like her only purpose is to break people's marriages lol.
                        The term used in wrestling for a female who bangs a lot of the locker room is a ring rat.

Comment

Originally posted by BigR View Post
                          The term used in wrestling for a female who bangs a lot of the locker room is a ring rat.
                          In controversial shoots YOU'S A HO in the hoe bag.

Comment

In controversial shoots YOU'S A HO in the hoe bag.

Yeah, I've watched them before. I think Missy Hyatt has the most experience taking wrestler dick for sure lmao

Comment

Originally posted by BigR View Post
                              Yeah, I've watched them before. I think Missy Hyatt has the most experience taking wrestler dick for sure lmao
                              I'd say mickie james or melina might have a thing or two to say about that

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X