Sea Of Thieves (E3 2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea Of Thieves (E3 2017)

This definitely looks like fun. But Microsoft was underwhelming with their conference. Their big AAA exclusives are Sea Of Thieves, Crackdown 3, State Of Decay 2, Forza 7, maybe 1 or 2 I'm forgetting. But nothing really memorable. They definitely have the indie exclusives on lock (Cuphead looks great) but they're really lacking on the big blockbuster games. Yes, now multi-platform games will look better on Xbox One X but where's their counterpart to Bloodborne, Uncharted, The Last Of Us, Death Stranding, Horizon, God Of War, etc.? Sony has the big dogs on lock. Having the most powerful console is nice but come on, you have to bring the first party exclusives to the table that take advantage of that power. Something beyond Halo, Gears Of War, Forza. Something more story driven. I was hoping maybe they'd purchase the Hitman IP along with IO Interactive since Square Enix is dropping them. Would've been nice to see a new Splinter Cell being that it started back on the OG Xbox. Anything other than a shooter or racing sim.

Comment

I've never owned an Xbox in my life and don't think i ever will.

Comment

My main console is Xbox. I use PlayStation for exclusives. I prefer the Xbox controller. Xbox Live was way better than PSN at first as well. Back in the Xbox/PS2 days, PS2 was my console of choice. But I flipped once I got my hands on the original Xbox.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X