Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeBron James whooped by a bed slab

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

@KW

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
      If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
      but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
      -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
      -Tupac Shakur

Comment

LMFAO

Adam Silver should've suspended someone like last year to give the Cavs the edge they needed.

Comment

Adam Silver is a bald headed looking Microsoft nerd whom (like any decent responsible person in his power) should have vetoed the Durant signing to GSW to prevent a one sided finals from day one. So much for competitive sports hey, but it is what is lolololo

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
          Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by KW View Post
            Adam Silver is a bald headed looking Microsoft nerd whom (like any decent responsible person in his power) should have vetoed the Durant signing to GSW to prevent a one sided finals from day one. So much for competitive sports hey, but it is what is lolololo
            Amen..

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
            If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
            but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
            -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
            -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Come on now. You don't find the irony hilarious? Lebron started this shit and is now being victimized by it.

How do you think the East feels getting ran-over by that stacked Cavs roster with the highest payroll in NBA history? They're well over the luxury tax threshold, so who's really cheating? Literally trying to buy a chip again.

Now that somebody stacked the deck better it's unfair? Now it's cheating because it's against Lebron? The Warriors drafted 3 of their 4 All-Stars.

I mean look at this... They play Indiana (that's 1 All-Star vs 3). They play Toronto (that's 2 All-Stars vs 3). Though really 1 as Lowry didn't play the last 2 or 3 games. Then they play Boston (that's 1-All Star vs 3). Though again this is really 0 as Thomas didn't play the last 4 games. So now that it's Golden State (4-All-Stars vs 3) it's cheating? That is fucking hilarious. They beat Lebron at his own game.

He's directly responsible for this if you really think about it. If he doesn't cry to get Green suspended (for something he instigated) last year, Cavs would be playing more or less the same Warriors from last year. Durant wouldn't have joined them had they won last year. Now of course Cleveland wouldn't have won last year but at least it'd be a bit more competitive this year. Maybe. Lol

Comment

kevin durant is a great player... i cant stand lebron, whos wearing the number 23 and thinks that hes jordan lmfao, all he ever had was physics but he doesnt got game like durant or kobe.
                Last edited by C4poTheDon; 06-13-2017, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X