Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (PS4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
    Steam is for PC lol ... With PS4 it's called PSN which stands for PlayStation Network.

Comment

Whoa!! Those graphics are amazing! I may end up checking this out. I'd like to know and see more though. Thanks for the tag.

How have you guys not played since ps2?!? I mean I know everyone isn't a nerd and actually have lives lol but dang. I feel like I'll be gaming until I die lol games have gotten awesome with graphics and gameplay. PS4 is for sure dominating with exclusives this time around.

Also if you buy a PS4, get the pro like mentioned. I don't have one myself but I'm satisfied for now. I do however have a 4K tv I bought just for a PS4 pro lol. Make sure you get 4K with HDR (high dynamic range) this is what the PS4 uses. HDR helps make colors better. Whites whiter and blacks darker and all.

If you guys get yourself a PS4 I will recommend some great games for you.

I used to not like digital download only games, but now that I have an external hard drive I am not crunched on space and it's literally plug n play. So simple to setup and transfer files.

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
        Whoa!! Those graphics are amazing! I may end up checking this out. I'd like to know and see more though. Thanks for the tag.

How have you guys not played since ps2?!? I mean I know everyone isn't a nerd and actually have lives lol but dang. I feel like I'll be gaming until I die lol games have gotten awesome with graphics and gameplay. PS4 is for sure dominating with exclusives this time around.

Also if you buy a PS4, get the pro like mentioned. I don't have one myself but I'm satisfied for now. I do however have a 4K tv I bought just for a PS4 pro lol. Make sure you get 4K with HDR (high dynamic range) this is what the PS4 uses. HDR helps make colors better. Whites whiter and blacks darker and all.

I used to not like digital download only games, but now that I have an external hard drive I am not crunched on space and it's literally plug n play. So simple to setup and transfer files.
        Damn, thank you for tha knowledge homie..

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
        If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
        but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
        -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
        -Tupac Shakur

Comment

I only downloaded 2 digital games for PS4. Styx Master Of Shadows (Free PSN Game) & Odd World New N Tasty for $5.99 ...

Obviously DLC's will always be Digital unless you purchase season pass edition of games from Retail Stores. Those usually release at a later time after the main game launches. Nobody has the patience to wait for that shit haha.

Originally posted by Niner_M_O_B View Post
          Damn, thank you for tha knowledge homie..
          Me too Niner MOB. If you'd like me to recommend you any games I'm here to help. Depends what your looking for and uhh ... I think me and [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 play almost 80% of the same games so it's all good.

Comment

Looks good, but not my kind of game
            sigpic

Comment

30 dollars, on Steam for pc, and its August 8th release date. YES!
              Love.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X