HusxleTV live stream help???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HusxleTV live stream help???

I have a channel on YT, HusxleTV, and I was wondering if it would be possible for me to stream live and play some rare stuff while I read comments and take questions with my homies in my studio while we smoke and drink. My channel is not monetized nor do I care to make it monetized, I just would like to have some fun and share with the Pac fans who dnt know where to get this stuff we take for granted.. I would also like to make tracks live and maybe ask the viewers on what to add/cut.. Also live mixes and remix sessions.. LMK what yall think, honestly..

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
    If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
    but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
    -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
    -Tupac Shakur

Originally posted by Niner_M_O_B View Post
    I have a channel on YT, HusxleTV, and I was wondering if it would be possible for me to stream live and play some rare stuff while I read comments and take questions with my homies in my studio while we smoke and drink. My channel is not monetized nor do I care to make it monetized, I just would like to have some fun and share with the Pac fans who dnt know where to get this stuff we take for granted.. I would also like to make tracks live and maybe ask the viewers on what to add/cut.. Also live mixes and remix sessions.. LMK what yall think, honestly..

Yeah bro, massive fan of your channel, listened to your Dramacydal album the other night, your uploads are like gold!

Would love a live stream, keep up the great work

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife17 View Post
      Yeah bro, massive fan of your channel, listened to your Dramacydal album the other night, your uploads are like gold!

Would love a live stream, keep up the great work
      Thank you but I didn't make that or any of the compilations, I just up them to YT.. [MENTION=2063]Quies Umquam made it and posted it here recently ..

If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

I'm not familiar on how to use it but the software OBS is good for streaming.

OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) is free and open source software for video recording and live streaming. Stream to Twitch, YouTube and many other providers or record your own videos with high quality H264 / AAC encoding.

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
        First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
          I'm not familiar on how to use it but the software OBS is good for streaming.

https://obsproject.com/
          Thank you I will look into that..

Though, the main question is, legally speaking, will I be able to play Pac's music??

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

I don't see why not. If I had to guess, I'd say if you choose to leave the live stream uploaded after, the retail music could be copyrighted. But as you live stream you should be fine

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
            First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
              I don't see why not. If I had to guess, I'd say if you choose to leave the live stream uploaded after, the retail music could be copyrighted. But as you live stream you should be fine
              Well yea I was hoping to leave the vids up lol

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X