The Check In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Check In

Hey wut up my Pacians, just introducing myself and checking in. My name is sirblkness and I have 1 question, "Do ya'll really think their going to put the real truth of 2Pac's life in that bogus movie they made.

Originally posted by sirblkness View Post
    Hey wut up my Pacians, just introducing myself and checking in. My name is sirblkness and I have 1 question, "Do ya'll really think their going to put the real truth of 2Pac's life in that bogus movie they made.
    Fuck that movie lol..

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
    If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
    but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
    -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
    -Tupac Shakur

Comment

naw i dont think so, they didnt even pacs family involved in the movie i just see it as noble and edi sold out 4 tha cash before fatal died he wasnt involved and napoloen and kastro and big syke and mopreme

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

I don't think they're going to put the whole truth in the movie. From what I could make out from trailers and clips, the message is something like young gifted kid gets on the bad route by stranding on death row.

i'm still gonna watch the movie though

Comment

Originally posted by hc View Post
          i'm still gonna watch the movie though
          Yea, me too..

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
          If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
          but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
          -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
          -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Welcome aboard, see this lucky charms looking midget here:

He's the one that made this:

Now if you compare it to the original:

You'll get a fairly good idea of how the movie will compare to Pacs real life...
            I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
            Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

welcome bro I don't think the movie will be a classic or anything but as a pac fan I will check it out
              sigpic

Comment

sadly, no. more so welcome to the forum
                Legacy member - Makaveli Forever.com, 2Pacforum.com, Notorious-Makaveli.com, 2Pac-forum.com, Bomb1st.com

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X