This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
    This game has the worst combat system in the entire franchise. Good luck.
    The game has great reviews. How was combat reinvented?

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
      Dark Souls 3
      Metal Gear Solid 5
      Bloodborne

Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the first Sin (PS4) I still need 1-2 spells, than I'll get the platin trophy ...have the PS3 platin trophy

I think I forgot few games, have to check
      + Resident Evil Origins
      + Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy (3x Platin)
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
        To me it feels like a mix from AC and Far Cry since you need to kill animals to improve your gear to legendary

And with the new system that you can choose which perks you want to improve takes it to whole different level
        So far I'm not impressed. I'm in the brink of achieving Level 20 right as I'm about to start my "Hyena" Main Quest. I was forced to do too many Side-Quests in order to level up otherwise I'd be making no progress at all.

My experience with all previous games in franchise were much better. This one is most disappointing.

Comment

So far I'm not impressed. I'm in the brink of achieving Level 20 right as I'm about to start my "Hyena" Main Quest. I was forced to do too many Side-Quests in order to level up otherwise I'd be making no progress at all.

My experience with all previous games in franchise were much better. This one is most disappointing.
          That’s how i leveled up, by doing side quests and completing locations. Clearing area by area before doing the actual story missions in that region. But there is 1 location that only becomes accessable after completing the main story

I do feel like they put more into an exploration factor than story.
          I’m sorry for the spoiler but just playing the story you will only have seen half of the map and that to me is a disappointment.

They made a huge map to explore and i’m sorry to say that some areas don’t even have a location to visit or only 1 location
          But then again, the area without location is apparantly the only area where you can obtain 1 particular trophy “witness raining bugs in the desert”

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
            I’m sorry for the spoiler but just playing the story you will only have seen half of the map and that to me is a disappointment.
            I can live with it lol. I noticed the question marks on maps most times are just military spots for you to loot stuff. At first i thought they could be side quests.

There was a particular outfit (Egyptian Medjay) that i previously acquired. Why the hell is the Weaver still selling something i already have ?

It was confusing for me and i ended up wasting money on an outfit i previously acquired. Some of the other designs aren't distinguishable. Little things like this will frustrate you sometimes lol.

Comment

I can live with it lol. I noticed the question marks on maps most times are just military spots for you to loot stuff. At first i thought they could be side quests.
              Some side quests will lead to the the military spots again, so i ended up doing most of them twice

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
                + Resident Evil Origins
                + Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy (3x Platin)
                Wow crash is a tough one. The time trials and some color gems. Good job buddy.

Comment

Lego: Star Wars
                  Lego: The Hobbit
                  Lego: Marvel Avengers
                  Lego: Batman 3
                  Lego: Jurassic World
                  Lego: Marvel Super Heroes
                  The Lego Movie
                  Rocket League
                  Goat Simulator

I'm shit at any games that need skill.

See all of PompeyHorn's PlayStation trophies, what they've been playing, and their upcoming gaming sessions on truetrophies.com

Comment

Got the plat on LA Noire

sigpic

Comment

The Order 1886
                      -------------------------------------------
                      "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

My name is mayo

Very easy platinum

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
                          Inspired by [MENTION=9902]Hard2Kill's thread PS4 Games You Finished. I've created this one because I'm a trophy whore lol Let's see who else is too.
                          We've got a winner here: [MENTION=608]Immortal ding ding ding ding !!!!

Comment

I can add Far Cry 5 to my list

Great game, much better than the previous ones

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
                            sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71

For the first time in my life. I've finally gotten myself a Platinum Trophy. God Of War !!!

When i completed the game for the 1st time, i was only focused on the main story. I skipped tons of side missions which ultimately prevented me from accessing higher level of gear due to lack of resources.

After completing the game for the 2nd time, i realized that I've missed sooo much. Some of those side missions damn near felt like part of the main story itself. They outdid this game and took it to the next level.

It made me appreciate the game a whole lot more. It was one hell of a bumpy roller-coaster ride. Extremely time consuming but was all worth it at the end. It was an awesome journey.

Comment

Mafia III

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
                                sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X