This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the platinum on assassins creed odyssey earlier this week
    The game is amazing, so much to do that easily get lost from the objective you're trying to do

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
    sigpic

Comment

Just Cause 4

sigpic

Comment

Tell me if I'm violating by posting this in here. Lol

It's also on PS and would've been 3 Platinum trophies. Posted in here because there isn't one in the Xbox section and didn't feel like creating one.

Comment

Maybe this topic should be renamed to "what games have you 100% completed"

There are PS games that don't have platinum trophies but you still earn the S ranking for 100% completion

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
            Dark Souls 3
            Metal Gear Solid 5
            Bloodborne
            Resident Evil Origins
            Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy (3x Platin)
            + Lego Jurassic World
            + Shenmue 1 & 2
            My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
            Vinyls: 60
            Cassettes: 110
            CDs: 216

Comment

I’m sure I’m forgetting some since my last update. But I recently 100% and got the platinum trophy on Days Gone. I loved it. I’m looking forward to the free dlc this June.

Before that I was playing assassins creed odyssey. Well, 200+ hours later I just got the platinum trophy. There were 2 I thought were glitched until I picked it back up for the dlc which I got all those trophies too. But it was master of the hunt where I had to go kill the woman and the one about a doctor. I couldn’t find those. The dlc has me run around randomly and the quest popped up. Made me feel like I didn’t waste over 200 hours of my life. Game was fun but gosh I couldn’t wait to be finished with it. I hated selecting everything he said and all that. I just wanted a linear story.

I’ve started playing assassins creed origins to try and finish up some trophies to get the platinum. I have over 80 hours into it.

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
                I’m sure I’m forgetting some since my last update. But I recently 100% and got the platinum trophy on Days Gone. I loved it. I’m looking forward to the free dlc this June.

Before that I was playing assassins creed odyssey. Well, 200+ hours later I just got the platinum trophy. There were 2 I thought were glitched until I picked it back up for the dlc which I got all those trophies too. But it was master of the hunt where I had to go kill the woman and the one about a doctor. I couldn’t find those. The dlc has me run around randomly and the quest popped up. Made me feel like I didn’t waste over 200 hours of my life. Game was fun but gosh I couldn’t wait to be finished with it. I hated selecting everything he said and all that. I just wanted a linear story.

I’ve started playing assassins creed origins to try and finish up some trophies to get the platinum. I have over 80 hours into it.
                There is only 1 missable trophy in odyssey and that's in episode 1 of the fate of atlantis
                At a certain moment you'll pick up a side quest to free 8 persons, if you continu with the main story that quest will disappear

In case you're interested, episode 2 releases on june 4th

sigpic

Comment

I didnt get the Knights Honor trophy (Dark Souls Remastered).
                  I checked the list 3 times and compared it with my PS3 version (got the platin trophy on PS3) and I have all rare weapons, but no trophy ...damn bug.

now playing Nioh
                  My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                  Vinyls: 60
                  Cassettes: 110
                  CDs: 216

Comment

Just got assassins creed origins platinum trophy yesterday. Picked up Days Gone again now that the free dlc is out. It’s tough playing without the things in normal mode. It’s fun to replay this game though for sure. Only 2 dlc trophies though. May pick odyssey back up and do that episode 2 dlc real quick.

I have 28 platinum trophies total.

Comment

Well when I said real quick about assassins creed odyssey dlc I guess I meant it. I 100% the Atlantis episode 2 dlc after I guess about a day. I think episode 1 was longer or I spent more time on it.

I have 100% everything on odyssey except for 2 trophies that are in the additional feats trophy category. I suppose those are yet to be released.

Comment

PS4 Games You've Earned The Platinum Trophy On

Well when I said real quick about assassins creed odyssey dlc I guess I meant it. I 100% the Atlantis episode 2 dlc after I guess about a day. I think episode 1 was longer or I spent more time on it.

I have 100% everything on odyssey except for 2 trophies that are in the additional feats trophy category. I suppose those are yet to be released.
                        True, those 2 questlines haven't been released yet
                        No word on a date yet though

My guess is they'll release one of those first, then episode 3 of the atlantis dlc and then the final questline for the trophy "every story has an ending"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
                          True, those 2 questlines haven't been released yet
                          No word on a date yet though

My guess is they'll release one of those first, then episode 3 of the atlantis dlc and then the final questline for the trophy "every story has an ending"

Yeah I bet that’s what they will do.

Did you purchase the dlc on this game too?

Comment

Yeah I bet that’s what they will do.

Did you purchase the dlc on this game too?
                            Yes, i bought the gold edition when the game released

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
                              Yes, i bought the gold edition when the game released

Nice did you enjoy the game? I think this dlc is important especially if you want to know the real AC story lol

Comment

Nice did you enjoy the game? I think this dlc is important especially if you want to know the real AC story lol
                                It is important, the first dlc makes the link between odyssey and origins.
                                For me Odyssey is the best AC yet

sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X