This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tagged content from other sites

Is tagged content from other forums allowed on this site? This would be talking about content I'm sharing on my site that I intend to tag. I shared on B1 and TN and it was ok. But I thought i'd ask here first to be sure. I think Jmix asked this before and people said it was ok, but I anticipate a different response this time.

[MENTION=608]Alpha Dog [MENTION=1]007 [MENTION=458]Exodus @HAL9000 [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw [MENTION=1052]BigR

I got this unedited transcribed interview from February 1996 (conducted in December 1995) with Kevin Powell for VIBE. their official site shared some excerpts from it but not the whole thing. I have the whole thing unedited and I'm excited to share it around, but it would be tagged. I don't think it was shared before
    Last edited by Steez; 05-20-2017, 09:49 AM.
    Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Originally posted by 007 View Post
    Please do not promote other 2Pac/Biggie or similar sites. If you are active on other sites, that is ok, but please do not come here and post your sites name everywhere in an attempt to advertise your site. Please do not talk about the admins/active members on those sites as well. We welcome members from everywhere, to include other 2Pac/Biggie sites, but please come here for the right reasons.
    Thank you [MENTION=1068]Steez

Comment

yea I agree feel free to share but no need for advertising
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
        Thank you [MENTION=1068]Steez
        you know what [MENTION=1068]Steez, this is an old rule, and as you said yourself many other people did that already after all these years, so with that being said, feel free to post those videos/content. You always were a valuable member who shared many stuff with the 2Pac Community, i doubt you want to hurt anybody.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X