This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Niner_M_O_B View Post
    Well I forgot what the game was called but I definitely wanna buy the demonic one you guys posted that is only available digitally.. The main character is a chick..

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
    Good choice. I'll be getting this too.

Trailer:

Gameplay:

Comment

Recently finished Crash Bandicoot 1. From the n sane trilogy. Pretty fun. Same childhood memories and frustrations.

Comment

Updated my list of completed games. Styx: Shards Of Darkness - I rate this 8 out of 10. It has replay value without a doubt.

Comment

Updated my list of games once again. Finished hell blade. It took me 3 days to complete.

Comment

Just finished playing this game. Absolute masterpiece. Added to the list of achievements.

Comment

Crash bandicoot nsane trilogy
              -------------------------------------------
              "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

Got my platinum on AC Syndicate today
                Now going through the Jack the Ripper dlc

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
                sigpic

Comment

rocket league

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
                  First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

1. Killzone Shadow Fall
                    2. Grand Theft Auto V
                    3. inFamous Second Son
                    4. Watch Dogs
                    5. inFamous First Light
                    6. Mortal Kombat X
                    7. Life Is Strange
                    8. Firewatch
                    9. The Wolf Among Us
                    10. Tom Clancy's The Division
                    11. Game of Thrones
                    12. Batman: Arkham Knight
                    13. Until Dawn
                    14. Gone Home
                    15. Tales from the Borderlands
                    16. Doom
                    17. The Order: 1886
                    18. Far Cry Primal
                    19. Far Cry 4
                    20. The Walking Dead
                    21. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
                    22. The Walking Dead: Season 2
                    23. Battlefield 1
                    24. Mafia III
                    25. Batman
                    26. No Man's Sky
                    27. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
                    28. Call of Duty: Black Ops III
                    29. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
                    30. Horizon Zero Dawn
                    31. The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
                    32. Mass Effect: Andromeda
                    33. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

Comment

[MENTION=9099]Fizzymoon Finally completed this game. It was a blast. Where'd ya reach ?

Lookout for the expansion pass. Coming soon.

Comment

[MENTION=9099]Fizzymoon [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71

Finally completed the main game of "Origins". I'm 48% and progressing as far as earning a platinum trophy goes. I'll be continuing side-quests and leveling up because the 1st DLC Hidden One's will release on January 2018.

That's not too far away and enough time for me to level up as much as i can. I'm only Level 36 right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                          [MENTION=9099]Fizzymoon Finally completed this game. It was a blast. Where'd ya reach ?

Lookout for the expansion pass. Coming soon.
                          Haven’t gotten further in my progress, stopped playing because i wanted to complete AC first

Since i have finished AC, i didn’t have much time to play and now i also have LA Noire
                          But i will finish the game, i need too cause the season pass content is also very interesting

sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=9099]Fizzymoon [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71

Finally completed the main game of "Origins". I'm 48% and progressing as far as earning a platinum trophy goes. I'll be continuing side-quests and leveling up because the 1st DLC Hidden One's will release on January 2018.

That's not too far away and enough time for me to level up as much as i can. I'm only Level 36 right now.
                            I was level 40 before i had to finish up the main story, you will level up by doing the side quests and finishing all locations.
                            You’ll get there, it just takes up time

Don’t try to fight the elephants before reaching level 40, they can be hard to beat but i discovered shooting with a bow can be an advantage if you have enough arrows that is

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
                              I was level 40 before i had to finish up the main story, you will level up by doing the side quests and finishing all locations.
                              You’ll get there, it just takes up time

Don’t try to fight the elephants before reaching level 40, they can be hard to beat but i discovered shooting with a bow can be an advantage if you have enough arrows that is

I've completed all side-quests except (Bayeks Promise) aligning the stars which I've done 4 out of 12 so far. I'm Level 40 already. I noticed some side-quests (Exclamation ! Marks) aren't visible on the map.

They randomly pop up while you walk around certain villages. I haven't unlocked all the fast-travels or completed the question marks. That's the only thing left so far.

I thought i could go higher than Level 40 but it seems that's impossible at the moment. I've gained enough XP for Level 41 but it got reset back to ZERO as if i haven't done shit lol.

Comment

I've completed all side-quests except (Bayeks Promise) aligning the stars which I've done 4 out of 12 so far. I'm Level 40 already. I noticed some side-quests (Exclamation ! Marks) aren't visible on the map.

They randomly pop up while you walk around certain villages. I haven't unlocked all the fast-travels or completed the question marks. That's the only thing left so far.

I thought i could go higher than Level 40 but it seems that's impossible at the moment. I've gained enough XP for Level 41 but it got reset back to ZERO as if i haven't done shit lol.
                                You’ll have to finish that side quest in order to get trophy for completing all locations since there’s a chamber in the Cheops pyramid that requires all star allignments to get access to a legendary outfit and you need 50 cylica to activate the ancient mechanism so explore the tombs well
                                You’ve already been in that chamber during the Hyena main quest

There are more then 50 cylica to find in tombs so you don’t need to worry about that and there are 4 or 5 more ancient mechanism to activate but those only require 5 cylica to activate and you can usually find them around the mechanism
                                Activating them counts as a completed location

Fast travel points also count as locations

40 is the level cap for now, i hope they increase it with the dlc

I think i earned legendary weapons each time i leveled up after 40

sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X