This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KW View Post
    I've become master on two different accounts. I can do aerial shots easily but I suck controlling the ball off the walls
    Damn, so i have to step up my game. I'm in platinum..
    Maybe i should stop playing high..lol..

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
      Same here. Best story & atmosphere I've ever played in a video game. Absolutely loved the film noir comic strip storytelling and the music is amazing. GTA, Max Payne, Metal Gear, Hitman & Splinter Cell series are my top-5 all-time.

The first minute and a half of this video is one of my favorite parts from Max Payne...

Yeah the story telling is amazing & on point. It really drags you into it.

There is a part in MP 1 or 2, where you walk through hall ways and at the end you have to follow a trail of blood and when you fall of the path you hear a build up scream that's getting louder and louder, so intense..

Comment

i haven't played the Max Payne games. they looked cool. i should check it out if they end up putting it on PS4.

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
          i haven't played the Max Payne games. they looked cool. i should check it out if they end up putting it on PS4.
          That would be amazing..

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
            Originally posted by 2psah View Post
            That would be amazing..
            Seems like it is on PS4. At least the first Max Payne. Looks like it's on sale right now too.

Comment

[MENTION=2717]LabelMeAnOutlaw [MENTION=893]2psah [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71

Nobody's a Hitman fan ?

You can download it for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post

Nobody's a Hitman fan ?

I've got 2 hitman games on the PS3, but i never really got into the game.

New one looks really nice tho..

Comment

GTA V
                  Witcher 3 (and all dlcs)
                  Last of Us
                  Mafia III
                  Infamous Second Son & First Light
                  Battlefield 4 and Hardline
                  Order
                  Hitman
                  Sniper Elite 3
                  Mad Max
                  Wolfenstein Old Blood & New Order
                  GTA San Andreas
                  Tomb Rider 20th anniversary
                  Batman Arkham Knight
                  Star Wars Battlefront (all maps)
                  Far Cry 3
                  Shadow Warrior
                  Never Alone
                  Until Dawn
                  MGS 5 Ground Zeroes

and i belive theres few others but i can't remember right now
                  Last edited by JayFromTheBay; 06-22-2017, 10:37 AM.
                  -------------------------------------------
                  "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

oh and MK X
                    "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

Just completed Thief. The game was absolute shit. Combat was extremely boring and nonsensical. The main character doesn't even have a knife. Some boring looking stick to hit people with. Nothing creative about it.

Epic Fail for a Thief Reboot. Whoever created this game failed to impress next-gen fans.

Comment

yesterday i finished Uncharted 4 I think its time to play Life Is Strange now and then maybe i will try to play Metro Redux again and finish both 2033 & Last Light

Comment

Nobody's a Hitman fan ?

i finished this "DEMO" in 5-7 mins

Comment

Just finished Game of Thrones, easy platinum game

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Niner_M_O_B
                              That also means a PS4 will make it into my life. You gotta show me what games are dope like you told me u were gna do before lol

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
                              There's too many games so i dunno to where to start

[MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 help me out here lol

Depends what you're into personally. Give me a hint or a point of reference.

Comment

There's too many games so i dunno to where to start

[MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 help me out here lol

Depends what you're into personally. Give me a hint or a point of reference.
                                Well I forgot what the game was called but I definitely wanna buy the demonic one you guys posted that is only available digitally.. The main character is a chick..

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
                                If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
                                but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
                                -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
                                -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X