This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
    Skipped Revelations? Good choice. The tower defense gameplay is terrible.
    Revelations was the least enjoyable in the franchise and that tower defense strategy mission was the most irrelevant thing implemented in the game. I almost got stuck not understanding how do i get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
      I discovered the franchise in 2014. Bioshock Infinite (2013) being the latest release at the time. I finished the game on PC including all the DLC's. I loved the game. Thought it was perfect.

Bioshock 1 & 2 didn't impress me. It felt like a setback graphics, storyline & gameplay wise. Overall it felt amateurish compared to Bioshock Infinite.
      BioShock 1 is a classic. Infinite was made by the same developer. BioShock 2 was made by someone else. Back in 2007, BioShock was a breath of fresh air. Great game. I'll have to play it again to see if it holds up 10 years later. Haven't gotten around to 2 or Infinite though I do own both.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hc View Post
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
            Haven't gotten around to 2 or Infinite though I do own both.
            I advise you to play Infinite. It's the best in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
              i havent got me a playstation since ps 2

Comment

I just finished Tomb Raider Definitive Edition yesterday. It was the first tomb raider I played and I really enjoyed it. Trying to get a few more trophies before I move to rise of the tomb raider.

Comment

[MENTION=856]L-Booma

Comment

[MENTION=893]2psah you work in a game shop giving away violent games to little kids flirting their moms n shit but you won't tell us which games you finished ?

Give us your list mayne.

Comment

[MENTION=893]2psah you work in a game shop giving away violent games to little kids flirting their moms n shit but you won't tell us which games you finished ?

Give us your list mayne.
                      Finished a lot of games in my gaming history.

But lets just name a few favorite games i've completed and played to death

1. GTA series (Duh)
                      2. Heavy Rain (Many hate it, but i loved it)
                      3. SSX series (just naming this series makes me want to play it again, so good)
                      4. Max Payne series. (Max payne 1 & 2 drove me crazy, in a good way. Never got this feeling again, amazing.)
                      5. NBA Street Series. (Played it to death on the gamecube, to much fun)
                      6. Manhunt series (finished 1, ultimate gore, lol) (Manhunt 2 got censored in europe, so i enjoyed it less)

So not a special list, just common games.

I'm playing Fallout 4 at the moment, this games amazes me, really good. few weird glitches and hick-ups, but super fun.

Some other games i own/like

Crash bandicoot
                      Sly Raccoon
                      Burnout series
                      Time Crises
                      Parappa the Rapper (lol, superfun)

and more..

Comment

Originally posted by 2psah View Post
                        Finished a lot of games in my gaming history.
                        Just PS4 man ...

Comment

PS4 Games You Finished

How many in here are still playing Ghost ?? ☹️ shit I'm still on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just PS4 man ...
                            Lol, i got myself going a little.

Ps4

1. Rocket league, really addictive game, especially when my skills are getting better.
                            2. Fallout 4, almost done.. Just looking which faction/ending is the best.
                            3. GTA...
                            4. Wolfenstein, fucking amazing game..
                            5. Tropico 5, great game, only your options are limited after playing it non stop. The game feels like it just needs some more add ons..
                            6. Aliennation, you have to like these types of games, otherwise mwueh.. I like the difficulty settings..
                            7. The last of us. GOTY!!! Go play it!!! NOW!~
                            8. Bioshock remaster.. My favorite game of all time..
                            Last edited by 2psah; 06-20-2017, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Max Payne series. (Max payne 1 & 2 drove me crazy, in a good way. Never got this feeling again, amazing.)
                              Same here. Best story & atmosphere I've ever played in a video game. Absolutely loved the film noir comic strip storytelling and the music is amazing. GTA, Max Payne, Metal Gear, Hitman & Splinter Cell series are my top-5 all-time.

The first minute and a half of this video is one of my favorite parts from Max Payne...

Comment

1. Rocket league, really addictive game, especially when my skills are getting better.
                                I've become master on two different accounts. I can do aerial shots easily but I suck controlling the ball off the walls

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                                Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X