Favorite Trap Joints?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Trap Joints?

Fuxk Nu School But Some Trippy Trap Of Yours?

"Bad Karma"

"No Type"

Tr@p0rD1e
    Love Peace & Harmony

#Trap #Nuskool [MENTION=481]RiotRiotRiot [MENTION=911]Big G.O.V. [MENTION=2030]blacpain [MENTION=580]mat_turbo [MENTION=2717]LabelMeAnOutlaw
    Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by MOBx662 View Post
      Fuxk Nu School But Some Trippy Trap Of Yours?

"Bad Karma"

"No Type"

Tr@p0rD1e
      well Young Hootie aka YG Hootie got some good Trap-A-Holic joints over Brick Squad Monopoly - but i rather bump his older Bompton stuff
      collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Old Gucci goes hard af, especially everything with Zaytoven.. 2Chainz, C Struggs..

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
        If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
        but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
        -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
        -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by blacpain View Post
          well Young Hootie aka YG Hootie got some good Trap-A-Holic joints over Brick Squad Monopoly - but i rather bump his older Bompton stuff
          Not really impressed tbh.. i prefer neighborhood nip. Even nu jerzey devil lol..

@ninermob gucci,2 chainz,jeezy,etc. Got too much material.. dunno where to start..

X

Is there such thing as underground trap,drill,etc.?non meainsream nu school?
          Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by MOBx662 View Post
            Not really impressed tbh.. i prefer neighborhood nip. Even nu jerzey devil lol..

@ninermob gucci,2 chainz,jeezy,etc. Got too much material.. dunno where to start..

X

Is there such thing as underground trap,drill,etc.?non meainsream nu school?
            No, its all garbage tbh lol

If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Juicy J All Day!
              Judge: Was it your intention to try and get young black people to be violent to police?
              2Pac: No.
              Judge: Were you trying to provoke anybody to do anything particular. Were you trying to provoke or try to get people to do things?
              2Pac: Yes.
              Judge: Tell us what.
              2Pac: Think.

Comment

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Niner_M_O_B View Post
                  No, its all garbage tbh lol

\\clsd
                  Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Comment

@Suiris*9

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

From the only trap album I listen to as far as I'm aware (not fully sure what a trap beat consists of)... Trapped (2016) by Jambo.

The album is available to stream on band camp: https://athcliathrecords.bandcamp.com/album/trapped
                          Last edited by Proletarian; 08-26-2017, 09:00 PM.
                          "The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas".

Comment

Last edited by RoyalPurple; 08-27-2017, 07:20 AM.
                            Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Another music video for a song from Jambo's Trapped (2016).

"The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas".

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X