Hi every1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
    lol and I want to live in a State where ganja is legal is weed free in your county bro?

...but don't worry, if you ever come to the westside of Germany, we gonna blaze up some good ganja
    Yes, it just recently became legal here in Florida for 'medical' use lol.. And hell yeah, I'm down for that homie lol..

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
    If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
    but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
    -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
    -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Niner_M_O_B View Post
      Yes, it just recently became legal here in Florida for 'medical' use lol.. And hell yeah, I'm down for that homie lol..

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
      congrats on that!

They changed some laws for the medical users here too but I heard it's easier to get a weed pass in the US
      "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

welcome to the site. let me know if i can help you with anything. enjoy your stay.

Comment

Originally posted by AK-47 View Post
          Hi every1 and wassup !
          I'm obsessed by pac's music from when i was little and to me its not rap or hip hop but only 1, the legend.
          Nobody will bring music like pac did in my opinion.
          I even have tribute tattoos of 2Pac in my whole body sleeve.
          I hope i'm at the right place for a big big fan like myself.
          My nickname is AK-47, because i'm one of the few and one and only that has an original AK-47 shoot ready legally in the country and like pac is my favorite weapon by far. Weapons are my second hobby, collecting them and sometimes shooting with them to in a shootingclub near by.
          I hope im welcome and for any questions hit me up.
          Cheerz and kind regards.
          great to see such a passionaite fan on the scene! welcome friend
          Legacy member - Makaveli Forever.com, 2Pacforum.com, Notorious-Makaveli.com, 2Pac-forum.com, Bomb1st.com

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X