• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
    welcome
    now we have 2 German AK47's
    Lol yeah the Grass version and the Weaponery version
    AK47 is a cannabis breed in Amsterdam i know because i go there from time to time.

Comment

i was in hamburg silvester 2016 i love the city, maybe the nicest city in germany, i would like to move to hamburg someday, but living there is expensive.

anyways nice introduction, welcome to the board, obviously #1 forum on the internet, without comparism!!

have fun and if u need help with anything just let a MOD know

viel spaß mann

Comment

by the way, imagine all of us forum guys from germany meeting up for one day, drinking smoking, talking bout the pac scene lol.... would be a nice day IMO!! and the thing is its not even possible. people from other scenes do that too. meeting up with homies from the internet who share the same passion like you. i and some other sneaker lovers did that too. its a cool thing.

Comment

Originally posted by AK-47 View Post
          Lol yeah the Grass version and the Weaponery version
          AK47 is a cannabis breed in Amsterdam i know because i go there from time to time.
          nice avatar

I like the AK47 strain but my favorite is Amnesia Haze I've some new strains, I'll update my avatar when I made some pics
          "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
            nice avatar

I like the AK47 strain but my favorite is Amnesia Haze I've some new strains, I'll update my avatar when I made some pics
            you make them yourself?? you got to give me some bro!!! maybe once or twice per month i fall back to the old days and chill with old friend and smoke some

Comment

#fedsiswatching lol

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
                you make them yourself?? you got to give me some bro!!! maybe once or twice per month i fall back to the old days and chill with old friend and smoke some
                Unfortunately, I'm not yet growing by myself bro, I'm sorry if this sounded so But I've a good friend growing himself, he has now 5-6 yrs experience and is making oil and wax too lol plus I've another friend with different strains

I don't have to drive to NL for different strains anymore lol it's all here

But if you still interested we can manage everything

Comment

Unfortunately, I'm not yet growing by myself bro, I'm sorry if this sounded so But I've a good friend growing himself, he has now 5-6 yrs experience and is making oil and wax too lol plus I've another friend with different strains

I don't have to drive to NL for different strains anymore lol it's all here

But if you still interested we can manage everything
                  yeeeeeeepppppp

Comment

Originally posted by hc View Post
                    LOL, I think this Forum is safer than any smartphone or WhatsApp

yeeeeeeepppppp
                    next week shift?

Comment

LOL, I think this Forum is safer than any smartphone or WhatsApp

next week shift?
                      morning shift and only 3 days then i have 12 days free, croatia i'm coming

Comment

morning shift and only 3 days then i have 12 days free, croatia i'm coming
                        I'm on afternoon, but we can meet at 2...

lol, me too, 3 days shift, and from Sat. to Sat. I fly with my homie to greece

Comment

Damn, I wanna smoke with yall too lol..

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
                          If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
                          but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
                          -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
                          -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Niner_M_O_B View Post
                            Damn, I wanna smoke with yall too lol..

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
                            lol and I want to live in a State where ganja is legal is weed free in your county bro?

...but don't worry, if you ever come to the westside of Germany, we gonna blaze up some good ganja

Comment

lol and I want to live in a State where ganja is legal is weed free in your county bro?

...but don't worry, if you ever come to the westside of Germany, we gonna blaze up some good ganja

I get on my bike, cycle for 5 minutes, step off, lock it, go inside the coffeeshop, and 1 minute later i'm out with a few grams of weed.

Not fronting, just very lucky i'm in this situation..

Comment

Originally posted by 2psah View Post
                                I get on my bike, cycle for 5 minutes, step off, lock it, go inside the coffeeshop, and 1 minute later i'm out with a few grams of weed.

Not fronting, just very lucky i'm in this situation..
                                This is my dream life I guess you are my dutch neighbor

I'm happy for you

To the border it's just 60km from my town I visit NL often for short weeks and weekends, just to live the dream a few days lol

I can't complain, here's some good ganja too, but it's still illegal and it's not the NL feeling without a coffeeshop lol

Let's hope, some day germany is legalizing, if not I'm moving to NL

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X