X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopsin - BUS That

Hops is interesting but I'm a little sick of his style

Comment

nigga lost me when he went from eating doritos to using mouth wash then to eating a oatmeal cream pie and drinking redbull

that shit has to taste horrible

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
      Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Got tickets to see Hopsin next Saturday should be a goodtime.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
          Got tickets to see Hopsin next Saturday should be a goodtime.
          I miss your threads man. You used to be all over the place with Hollywood News & Video Games.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
            I miss your threads man. You used to be all over the place with Hollywood News & Video Games.
            Yea i truly miss my time on the site but been having a rough go at it.I been plagued with my health lately and going threw depression and to top it off a friend of mine hung himself around the middle of march so my mind is in a million places cant even sleep most nights.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
              Yea i truly miss my time on the site but been having a rough go at it.I been plagued with my health lately and going threw depression and to top it off a friend of mine hung himself around the middle of march so my mind is in a million places cant even sleep most nights.
              Very sorry to hear about your health & friend. Wish you all the best in real life man. Time heals all wounds eventually.

Better dayz ahead of time.

Last edited by Hard2Kill; 04-19-2017, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X