• Show
Clear All

• IT: Part 1 (2017)

trailer was released today
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Dope! Used to be a good movie when I was younger. just watched the original movie a few weeks ago and realized what shitty acting there was. Hopefully this is going to be creepier.

Comment

I bought the blu-ray few months ago and I have to say, that I still like this movie. not as creepy, when I watched it as a 9 years old kid, but it has still the disturbing feeling.

Comment

IT: Part 1 (2017)

Oh yea, I'm really looking forward for this movie

The OG used to scare the shit out of me as a kid lol

I didn't read much books in my life lol but a few of them were from Stephen King and he's a fuckin genius! You can't compare any of the movies with his books...
        "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

always thought this was the funniest scene lol

Comment

ohh a new one haha, nice I did not know that.....

Comment

Damn what the hell I though this was a new ET movie, I just now realized it sais IT... I'm stoned to bone flipping out over here, some scary stuff right there

Comment

Damn i need to see this! Looked good!!

Comment

It looks awsome ! Well there is a lot of time till september 8 . Anyway looking forward for the movie . I hope will be long movie like the original

Comment

Originally posted by Mick View Post
                    It looks awsome ! Well there is a lot of time till september 8 . Anyway looking forward for the movie . I hope will be long movie like the original
                    part 2 is coming next year

Comment

IT a.K.a ES was always one of my fav movies of the youth and it scared the shit out of my ass back then lol

this was really surprising as i didnt knew they bring out a new IT movie, just saw it 2 days ago and was like DAMNNNNN!!!!!

i hope they dont ruin that classic movie.

Comment

this movie will be wack as fuck.

It had a chance when they had Cary Fukunaga (True Detective director) on board. But he walked away cause he knew they was going for a cash in on the material with only a conventional horror/jump tactic movie in mind. and this trailer has all the hallmarks for that sell out bullshit.

the original is king. And it will stay that way when this drops. . .

even in this trailer, you can see they tried to make the clown look scary and something out of The Conjuring. . . smh.

They clearly don't care for, or understand, what made the original IT scary. . . Penny Wise was creepy but charming, unsettling. . . subtle. But could go to scary real quick. Much more psychological horror elements to it.

this film will be wack, trust me.

Y'all should pick up the blu-ray release of the original it, it looks great.
                        Last edited by Steez; 03-31-2017, 12:35 PM.
                        Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

Loved this as a kid bought the bluray the other day and it is very...cheesy. Can't wait for this though.

Comment

haha i remember seeing this when i was younger, shit use to freak me out, but when i watched it again like a year ago, it was just so cheesy, i was thinking of re-watching the Freddy Kruger movies to see if i feel the same as before. i remember the clowns sharp teeth just looking scary.
                            It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
                              haha i remember seeing this when i was younger, shit use to freak me out, but when i watched it again like a year ago, it was just so cheesy, i was thinking of re-watching the Freddy Kruger movies to see if i feel the same as before. i remember the clowns sharp teeth just looking scary.
                              The Freddy movies are just as cheesy my friend lol.. Revisited all my favorite horror flix from when I was a jit, pretty disappointing :/

I do recommend Misery with James Caan though, great movie!!

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
                              If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
                              but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
                              -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
                              -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X