Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweet, always wanted to play Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture. But october had much much better ps plus games
    - Steez 4 President -

Comment

• What a shitty lineup this month.

Comment

• PS Plus: Free Games for December 2016

‘Tis the season for games and gaming! As you cozy up next to your PlayStation, prepare for a holiday treat. This month we have Invisible Inc. Console Edition on PS4, and the ever-changing narrative of Stories: The Path of Destinies.

Invisible Inc. Console Edition combines turn-based strategy with the world of espionage. Use stealth, technology, and teamwork to break into the most dangerous corporations in the world.
        If stealth and intrigue isn’t your cup of cocoa this winter, no worries! Stories: The Path of Destinies on PS4 is also coming your way. Guide the heroic Reynardo through an always evolving world that will feel colorful and vibrant, where your choices will affect not only Reynardo’s fate, but the lives of those around him.

Full Lineup
        Invisible, Inc., PS4
        Stories: Path of Destinies, PS4
        Hyper Void, PS3
        Tiny Troopers Joint Ops, PS3 (Cross buy on PS4 and Vita)
        Color Guardians, PS Vita (Cross buy on PS4)
        VVVVVV, PS Vita

Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/...december-2016/
        sigpic

Comment

• Stories: Path of Destinies looks interesting
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

• Originally posted by Exodus View Post
            Stories: Path of Destinies looks interesting
            Yes it does, probably the only one i will download

I was reading about this game and came across this. It requires 25 playthroughs to get the platinum trophy

Trophy guide:

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
            sigpic

Comment

• Free PS4/PS3/Vita PlayStation Plus Games for January 2017 Revealed

Sony has announced January 2017's PlayStation Plus free games lineup. As posted on the PlayStation Blog, there will be the usual six total games available across PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita.

Thanks to Cross-Buy support, PS4 and Vita winners will get more than just two games a piece. On PS4, there are a total of four games, including Day of the Tentacle Remastered, This War of Mine: The Little Ones, Titan Souls, and The Swindle. Vita owners also get Day of the Tentacle, Titan Souls, and The Swindle in addition to Azkend 2. PS3 receives just two games: The Swindle and Blazerush.

You can pick up these games when the PlayStation Store refreshes for the first time in January, on Tuesday, January 3. Until then, be sure to pick up December 2016's freebies before they return to their normal prices. Don't forget to take advantage of the PSN Holiday Sale Week 4 deals, too.

January 2017 PlayStation Plus Lineup:

PS4
              Day of the Tentacle Remastered
              The Swindle
              This War of Mine: The Little Ones
              Titan Souls

PS3
              Blazerush
              The Swindle

PS Vita
              Azkend 2
              Day of the Tentacle Remastered
              The Swindle
              Titan Souls

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/fre.../1100-6446535/
              sigpic

Comment

• day of tentacle? cool. wanted to buy it some day.. it has a pretty high rating in some tests..

Comment

• Neither looked interesting to me. One day I hope they blow us away with something good.

Comment

• Free PS4/PS3/Vita PlayStation Plus Games For February 2017 Revealed

Sony today announced the lineup of freebies that PlayStation Plus members can pick up in February. As announced on the PlayStation Blog, there are five PS4 games up for grabs, including LittleBigPlanet 3, Not a Hero, Starwhal, Ninja Senki DX, and TorqueL. You can see the full lineup below.

Starwhal, Ninja Senki DX, and TorqueL are available on PS4 through cross-buy.

PS3 owners can grab Anna - Extended Edition and Starwhal, while Ninja Senki DX and TorqueL are available for PlayStation Vita.

February's PS Plus games should arrive when the PlayStation Store updates for the first time in February, next Tuesday, February 7.

February 2017 PlayStation Plus Lineup

PS4
                    LittleBigPlanet 3
                    Ninja Senki DX
                    Not a Hero
                    Starwhal
                    TorqueL

PS3
                    Anna Extended Edition
                    Starwhal

Vita
                    Ninja Senki DX
                    TorqueL

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/fre.../1100-6447249/
                    sigpic

Comment

• That's cool little big planet is free. I've already beat it but I think it was on PS3. I'll download it and try and get the trophies again haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
                        That's cool little big planet is free. I've already beat it but I think it was on PS3. I'll download it and try and get the trophies again haha.
                        Haven't played it yet but it looks cool so i'll give that one a try

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
                        sigpic

Comment

• Nice looks good

Comment

• Appreciate the post. They had Some big names on there flash sale awhile back, I had hoped that some of my personal favorites were on the list.

Comment

• Free PlayStation Plus Games For April Revealed

Thanks to Cross-Buy, PS4 will have a total of four games, as both of April's Vita games--10 Second Ninja and Curses 'n Chaos--are playable on both systems.

Finally, on PS3, both Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom and the Extended edition of Alien Rage will be free.

April's freebies will arrive on the PlayStation Store next Tuesday, April 4. You have until then to claim March's games, which include Tearaway Unfolded and Disc Jam.

April 2017 PlayStation Plus Lineup

PS4
                              10 Second Ninja
                              Curses 'n Chaos
                              Drawn to Death
                              Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime

PS3
                              Invizimals: the Lost Kingdom, PS3
                              Alien Rage: Extended Edition, PS3

Vita
                              10 Second Ninja
                              Curses 'n Chaos
                              sigpic

Comment

• Pretty crap looking lineup this month. Last month was way better.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X