Kendrick Lamar - No Heart (Part 4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendrick Lamar - No Heart (Part 4)

#VIP #EVERYONE Kendrick greatest rapper alive (Of The New Generation) ?

Multiple different beats in this one song. He starts to go hard starting 1:20

Teaser is promising so far.
    Looking forward to his album in 2 weeks, shit's gonna be dope as always!
    I Ain't Got Time For Bitches

WANTED LIST

Comment

Kendrick is top 5 of all time, & i don't say that lightly.

I Know Death Follows Me
      But
      I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Kendrick garbage.. IMO

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
        If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
        but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
        -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
        -Tupac Shakur

Comment

heard this the other day.. too chilled to focused on the lyrical content rn, wil revisit again
          Legacy member - Makaveli Forever.com, 2Pacforum.com, Notorious-Makaveli.com, 2Pac-forum.com, Bomb1st.com

Comment

I've never really got the hype around Kendrick. He's alright I guess, but not as special as ppl make him out to be. There's maybe 3 or 4 tracks I really enjoy out of his whole discography..

Comment

i don't understand the hype behind this nigga.. i haven't heard 1 song by him where i was like "damn this is straight fire"

nigga's mediocre at best

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
              Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
                i don't understand the hype behind this nigga.. i haven't heard 1 song by him where i was like "damn this is straight fire"

nigga's mediocre at best
                This song wasn't fire bruh ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                  This song wasn't fire bruh ?
                  Hell Naw.. I Rather Listen To XXL Freshman Of The Year Then This Nigga

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
                  Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Oh guys u are missing big time... Just listen to his one full album.

WANTED LIST

Comment

beats and his voice suck imo. i must admit i have never heard a full song of kendrick, too much of that eastcoast style even tho he is from the west... the thing is i just dont see any reason to listen to these new rappers, why should i when they arent good for me? i have enough rap music from 90's there is no need for 2017 stuff, even in the year 2030 i will say the same thing.

i like and have his shoe he designed but his music is booohhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
                        beats and his voice suck imo. i must admit i have never heard a full song of kendrick, too much of that eastcoast style even tho he is from the west... the thing is i just dont see any reason to listen to these new rappers, why should i when they arent good for me? i have enough rap music from 90's there is no need for 2017 stuff, even in the year 2030 i will say the same thing.

i like and have his shoe he designed but his music is booohhhhhh
                        I was at the same stage 5-10 years ago. Only 90s rap in my speakers. Now, I have discovered the new taste and its dope as fuck. Currently 80% of music I listen to is new shit from Kendrick, Cole, Rapsody, Ras Kass, Apollo Brown, recently Joey Badass and so on.

WANTED LIST

Comment

Kendrick hype is right if u compare him to other rappers. U can clearly hear lyrics. Other rappers songs are only yeaaah yeaaah mkhskal lwjlajeo kdhskcmal. Welcome to new generation music u can go platinum without any words on the song. Kendrick is good for sure.

Comment

Kendrick's voice has no characteristics

Sounds like a teen kid spitting fast lyrics while his voice hasn't fully developed yet.

He's got some nice tracks tho

Comment

Originally posted by hc View Post
                              Kendrick's voice has no characteristics

Sounds like a teen kid spitting fast lyrics while his voice hasn't fully developed yet.

He's got some nice tracks tho
                              I second that.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X