• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security error

I'm unsure what you're linking to, just looks like a forum page to me

Comment

Originally posted by BigR View Post
      I'm unsure what you're linking to, just looks like a forum page to me
      I can see it, with chrome is a phishing warning...

it wants to forward you to .fullmovie2k.shit
      "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
        I can see it, with chrome is a phishing warning...

it wants to forward you to .fullmovie2k.shit
        I'm using Mozilla. It links me to the normal page. No phishing warning.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
          I'm using Mozilla. It links me to the normal page. No phishing warning.
          it seems the error appears only with chrome, tested with IE, it works...just the "Last Movie you saw" Thread.

Comment

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
            First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

I don't detect anything from that page, seems like it's out of my league to deal with

Comment

probably because it's no https link

Comment

try again, should be ok now. One of the linked movie pics came from that fullmovie site.. I removed it.

Comment

works now

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
                    First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                      it seems the error appears only with chrome, tested with IE, it works...just the "Last Movie you saw" Thread.
                      I used to have a similar problem with a VIP+ member by the name of 2Lek. Whenever i was viewing a page he posted on, my browser would freeze. Also, if i opened a Private Message he sent me, my browser would freeze too.

I never used Chrome though. That problem happened to me using Mozilla.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha Dog View Post
                        try again, should be ok now. One of the linked movie pics came from that fullmovie site.. I removed it.
                        Confirmed

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                          I used to have a similar problem with a VIP+ member by the name of 2Lek. Whenever i was viewing a page he posted on, my browser would freeze. Also, if i opened a Private Message he sent me, my browser would freeze too.

I never used Chrome though. That problem happened to me using Mozilla.
                          very strange

at work I use chrome, at home I prefer safari, chrome only for MEGA since it doesn't support safari

chrome is a fuckin RAM sucker...

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X