No announcement yet.

Horizon Zero Dawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the shops where I buy my games started shipping the game since last week. 90€ for the Limited Edition is a little bit too much. I think I'll buy the standard release end of this year or next year.
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Just got a message that i can pick up my collectors edition, happy to get it a day earlier

Can't wait to start exploring the world of Horizon

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
      sigpic

Comment

You lucky m**********r haha
        I got my fingers crossed mine comes tomorrow
        You'll have to let us know what you think of it no spoilers though lol

Comment

Man I got it last night and fell asleep like 10 minutes into it!!!! Aaaaahhhhh. Tonight I'm playing the fuck out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by King Ragnar View Post
            You lucky m**********r haha
            I got my fingers crossed mine comes tomorrow
            You'll have to let us know what you think of it no spoilers though lol
            I played it for a couple of hours already and i'm hooked
            The game has amazing graphics, i'm very impressed.

No loading screens, big areas to explore

It does feel like Far Cry Primal, but this time with machines,
            gathering stuff to make to make munition, etc...

Story is pretty good and so are the side-quests

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
            Man I got it last night and fell asleep like 10 minutes into it!!!! Aaaaahhhhh. Tonight I'm playing the fuck out of it.
            How can you fall asleep with a game like this, shame on you

sigpic

Comment

This game is 2 years in the making wtf lol ... I guess this must've been worth the wait. I'll get this after completing Far cry Primal.

Comment

Horizon Zero Dawn Discussions

No story spoilers please

So the game has been released a week now. What are your thoughts? Have you beat it? What do you like the most? What do you wish was in the game? What is difficult for you?

I'm loving this game. I'm taking it slow. I'm. It doing too many main missions yet. I'm trying to knock out areas as I go and collect the collectibles and do side quest. I've been upgrading all my bags and inventory. I've done everything in the east part of the map that you start on and now I cleared a path on the west and I'm working on clearing it. I'm on a curruption zone that's hard. I think I'm level 34 or 35. I've done a lot on my skill tree. Yesterday I bought all the purple level weapons and upgraded them and began getting comfortable using them opposed to just my fast bow. I've got a bow for hard hits of tear and damage and then my fast bow for fire and handling. I fought a thunder jaw and got my ass kicked. I'll have to tackle that fucker tonight now that I'm more upgraded. The game is beautiful. I like the day and night changes but night is really dark. I think my 4K tv is compatible because when I start it says a hdr video is playing or something.

Comment

I totally love this game, wish I had more time to play it but a friend of mine passed away this weekend.

First thing I did in the game was start gathering to upgrade all my bag inventory to the fullest cause that's important to me
                  You have to gather stuff, if you don't you can't upgrade stuff, make new arrows or fast travel (you have to make your own fast travel kits)

Story is well written, I'm doing a lot off side quests too cause XP you earn helps you level
                  I like killing machines with stealth, sneaking up behind them and then go in for the kill

I'm not rushing into things, I try to explore everything so that I don't miss out on any side quests

Sometimes I do wish that icons were better visible on the map, that's the only negative thing I have with the game
                  sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=9099]Fizzymoon sorry to hear about your friend.

I did what you did. Upgrade my bag to carry more stuff. Now I'm trying to keep some stuff in case I need it upgrade something like watcher eyes or whatever. If not I'll have lots of each to sell. But I'm not running low on shards right now. I found you can purchase a fast travel bag that gives you unlimited travels free. So I need I think a boar skin and I can get it. I also discovered if you do the tutorials you can gain some quick and easy xp. They are all stuff you do anyway or you can learn how to use the weapons. So that's what I did last night. I like the exploring too and just killing all the little guys with stealth. It's extra easy points. But I've gotten better at countering and killing when they see me. I killed a few long legs without being touched yesterday. Sometimes dodging 3 enemies at a time is tough.

Comment

I took down a thunderjaw and stormbird over the weekend. It was satisfying. I struggled at first but once you tie those fuckers down, they ain't shit.

Comment

I beat Horizon the other night and snatched that platinum trophy up.

Comment

I beat Horizon the other night and snatched that platinum trophy up.
                          Still working on mine but now i'm also playing Ghost Recon Wildlands.
                          Started with Mass Effect but it's just not my kind of game so i dropped that one already.

I need to find more free time to play video games, been real busy lately

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
                          sigpic

Comment

first look at the DLC

This is a must-have

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
                              This is a must-have

I hope the dlc is free. For some reason I thought I heard there was free dlc on this game. Maybe I'm thinkin of no man's sky.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X