Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share your Boom bap, east coast or underground hip hop that you guys are into?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share your Boom bap, east coast or underground hip hop that you guys are into?

Necro

Reks

CURT@!N$

i'll add some more later
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

the last track samples equality i guess

already knew reks and necro, looking forward to hear more

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

Black Jesus-Modern Day Thug
      Artifacts-Lower Da Boom
      Big L-Dangerzone
      Nas-Take It In Blood
      Fat Joe ft. KRS 1-Bronx Tale

Отправлено с моего ME173X через Tapatalk
      Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by DJ T.O.B View Post
        the last track samples equality i guess

already knew reks and necro, looking forward to hear more
        damn nice yh ive heard this before i just didnt know the name of the song. ty bro. im going to add some more now, would u like to hear more from same artists. or just in general 1 track per different artist?
        It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Vado - Large on the streets

(The last verse is a tribute to Big L - Ebonics)

One Be Lo - E.T.

Binary Star - Honest Expression

Comment

Theory Hazit - We Are The Ones

Ill Biskits - Better days

Beanie Sigel - Remember Them Days

Comment

Ras Kass - It Is What It Is

Mr Green - Live wire

Papoose - What makes me me

Comment

Sand people - Hate Aside

Aztek Escobar - outro

Termnology - What how it goes down

(3rd verse pac tribute "last night my buddy lost his whole family, its gonna take the man in me to conquer this insanity")

[MENTION=966]DJ T.O.B if you like these i got plenty more to show u. funny enough i haven't even included much boom bap lol but yh. i also have some uk underground hip hop to show if ur interested also. i wish there was a way i could post all the videos i want in one post.. rather than spamming all this.

Comment

termanology is great, got 2 or more unfinished/unreleased mixes of him

this is something i'm into:

1st track is produced by confidence, he's a beast 3rd track is produced by apollo brown, he's a beast too
                  Last edited by DJ T.O.B; 03-07-2017, 06:43 PM.

Comment

2nd track prod. by snowgoons, german producer team

Comment

2nd track prod. by snowgoons, german producer team
                      haha no way i was about to put up that sean price, i also like his heartburn track. btw check this remix i done, my friend wanted me to use one of his beats for me to remix with some vocals, since he is a sean price, necro and action bronson fan, i made cpu vocals out of there tracks and i put it on this beat, listen to it all and tell me if u think the chemistry works with how i mixed them together?

Comment

termanology is great, got 2 or more unfinished/unreleased mixes of him

1st track is produced by confidence, he's a beast 3rd track is produced by apollo brown, he's a beast too
                        are the tracks any good of the unreleased termanology tracks u got? would u mind sharing please?

ty for sharing this bro. i've heard that ed o.g track, but ive never heard that break up song, or that guilty simpson song, would u mind sharing more of confidence's instrumentals ive never heard of him before.

heres my apollo brown beat i like with boog brown, keep them coming please.

Comment

check Roc Marciano, Natural Elements and JVC Force...

Comment

Originally posted by OnkelMichael View Post
                            check Roc Marciano, Natural Elements and JVC Force...
                            ty bro. could u post the tracks from those artists that u like..

i haven't really been able to get into roc marciano. i got a few of his tracks, but i prefer this old skool unreleased track he done

Last edited by Phenomenon; 09-15-2017, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
                              Share your Boom bap, east coast or underground hip hop that you guys are into?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X