What are some good Xbox Exclusives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some good Xbox Exclusives?

My wife bought me an Xbox one S for Christmas. I was wondering what some good exclusives are that are on Xbox. I know of halo and gears of war is there anything else that isn't sports or racing? I've got a pa4 and that's my main system so I'm not gonna buy a game on Xbox that I could play on PS4. It came with battlefield 1 but I think I may return it for one with halo.

Ive bought an Xbox One recently too, so first off congratulations! The good thing is, you can get the games very cheap.
    You can also buy codes from eBay and redeem them on your console and its no matter from what region it comes.
    So beside of Halo and Gears of Wars (1-4 cause they all are good) i would recommend Quantum Break, its nice!
    If you like similar games like God Of War then get Ryse!
    And if you liked Titanfall 2 then you can buy Titanfall 1 that released exclusive on XBOX One.
    Rise Of The Tomb Raider is not an exclusive anymore but maybe you can buy it cheap now, its like Uncharted 4. Just completed it 2 days ago.
    Another exclusive that comes to my mind is Sunset Overdrive which you can buy for a good price, its in my shelf but i didnt play it yet.
    Killer Instinct, but buy the Definitive Edition or you won't have all characters, its a fighter like Mortal Kombat. You can download a demo on Store.
    Dead Rising 4 Recently released as an XBOX One exclusive.
    Other than that i dont think there are more exclusives. Maybe a racing game like Forza 6, the graphics are amazing.
    I missed a good fighter game and really wanted to play Tekken so i buyed Tekken Tag Tournament 2 cause there is no backwards compatibility on PS4
    - Steez 4 President -

Comment

Your wife is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
        My wife bought me an Xbox one S for Christmas. I was wondering what some good exclusives are that are on Xbox. I know of halo and gears of war is there anything else that isn't sports or racing? I've got a pa4 and that's my main system so I'm not gonna buy a game on Xbox that I could play on PS4. It came with battlefield 1 but I think I may return it for one with halo.
        My main system is PS4 as well. I'm not into Xbox honestly. However, i am jealous that Quantum Break is only an XboxOne Exclusive. So, if there's any game i would suggest you get, it would be that one.

And once again ... Your wife is certainly awesome lol.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X