Biggie - Story To Tell (OG) Sample discovered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggie - Story To Tell (OG) Sample discovered

I was browsing through some of my old CDs and discovered the sample of Biggie's "Story To Tell" original version. And it comes from a guy who lives in my country aswell lol.
    I've been looking for it for quite some time. Seems like it's been already discovered. However, like 1 year ago nobody had an idea, so I'm kinda hyped lol.

Maybe @<a href="http://www.2pac-forum.com/member.php?u=2072" target="_blank">Klockwork</a> or some other producer could remake the beat? I could provide a full WAV rip straight from the CD.

#djs
    Last edited by Dominator; 12-19-2016, 10:43 PM.

I heard an interview a while back about the story behind the OG, would have been so much nicer, the drums are a sample also so should be easy enough to reproduce. Is an pella available?

Comment

oh i heard that sample also on Feinkost Paranoia - Dein DJ (... Du hast es aber faustf*ck hinter den Ohren ... Herman Munster sitzt auf der Couch, sein Fußkäse bröckelt ab ...) - dont take it too serious

collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by hc View Post

Maybe [MENTION=2072]Klockwork or some other producer could remake the beat? I could provide a full WAV rip straight from the CD.
        Yeah send me the rip I'll do it now, I've got that break somewhere in my library too

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

i know its not the right genre to do it but i wiggled the head to the beat lol
          - Steez 4 President -

Comment

Notorious B.I.G - Story To Tell (OG Remake) KlockworkBeats

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Omg klock, this sounds fucking awesome! Major props for your work.
              Sounds very accurate. Full rep given!

Comment

So is that why you owe me a sandwich?

Comment

Holy shit pella too, sweet thanks

Comment

Originally posted by PainIsLove4Thugz View Post
                    So is that why you owe me a sandwich?
                    did you rip the retail inst for him? or the pella?

Comment

did you rip the retail inst for him? or the pella?
                      Only a small part of the instrumental

Comment

Originally posted by PainIsLove4Thugz View Post
                        Only a small part of the instrumental
                        you're talking bout the part where the guitar's paused, right? so it actually is the real beat aswell, very dope. i planned to do the same if [MENTION=2072]Klockwork would abort the mission, but i'm glad a pro did it

Comment

you're talking bout the part where the guitar's paused, right? so it actually is the real beat aswell, very dope. i planned to do the same if [MENTION=2072]Klockwork would abort the mission, but i'm glad a pro did it
                          I guess he wanted to listen to the beat only to hear all the elements.

Comment

Would have been difficult without [MENTION=2261]PainIsLove4Thugz hooking me up so props to him

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
                              Would have been difficult without [MENTION=2261]PainIsLove4Thugz hooking me up so props to him
                              I don't need props, i need a sandwich

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X