This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official "NFL" Football Thread...

i hope some other people watch NFL (real) football here.... this is where we can discuss whats happining around the league...

so yea.... the PACKERS lost last night to the vikings... i almost put the pistol in my mouth last night but stopped and re-thought it.. im still a favre fan but still wished the packers would have one.. just for record reasons.. packers are 2-2... and thats never good.. im sure we can come back as long as we fix our fucking line.. jeezuss... rodgers got sacked 8 fukin times last night.. hes been sacked 20 times this year so far... he gets harrassed every game.. just like last year.. we have a high powered offence but can never use it because A-rods always on the ground or getting raped.. but anyways yea.. so favre played great last night.. had 3 touch downs.. peterson was getting stopped left and right.. packers held him to only 55 yards.. that forced favre to do it all himself which i didnt think he would be able to do.. dude is just about 40 years old and hes playing like hes 22.. unbelievable... so yea.. im just freaking out...

hehe i saw part of the packers-vikings game and i'll tell u # 69 on the vikings (i dont remember his name) sacked the fuck outta aaron rodgers, as one of the espn crew ppl said, "he put on a clinc", and we shud "stand and applaude him", but you gotta give brett farve some props, he threw some badazz long passes, as old as he is too
    Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican-Man View Post
      hehe i saw part of the packers-vikings game and i'll tell u # 69 on the vikings (i dont remember his name) sacked the fuck outta aaron rodgers, as one of the espn crew ppl said, "he put on a clinc", and we shud "stand and applaude him", but you gotta give brett farve some props, he threw some badazz long passes, as old as he is too

number 69 is ALLEN.... he sacked him 4 1/2 times... and 2 weeks before a single DE on the bengels sacked him 5 times.. just him by himself... its crazy.. ive never seen a packer quarterback take a beating like that.. actually ive never seen any NFL quarterback take a beating like that... even with the harrassment he still threw for 400 yards... now thats even more crazy... we need a knew line.. or we have to get it together.. obviously theres a fuking problem and if they dont do anything about it and just let him get harrassed the rest of the year it will be a shame and a whole year wasted... they should have put more pressure on favre though in that game.. we have one of the best pass rushers in the league with aaron kampman and they got him playing fuking linebacker half the time.. its unbelieveable.. i like the new 3/4 deffence but if its not working.. then you gotta go back to the 4/3... take it one game at a time... it might work against some teams and it may not.. they should be ready with both if need be...

Comment

I like the chargers......2-2 so far we got a bye week then we play the donkies on monday night. I hope we win, the only thing is our defence SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thats not over reacting...lol...i hope we can step it up......... Packers fan eh........... I like the packers, to bad they lost farve though.... Hey Joaquin its going to be crazy when the vikes come to green bay huh.....
        If you could get money to kill people
        You could get money to help people

Comment

Originally posted by 0ne Nation Under God View Post
          I like the chargers......2-2 so far we got a bye week then we play the donkies on monday night. I hope we win, the only thing is our defence SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thats not over reacting...lol...i hope we can step it up......... Packers fan eh........... I like the packers, to bad they lost farve though.... Hey Joaquin its going to be crazy when the vikes come to green bay huh.....

hell yea its gonna be crazy when favre comes back to lambeau... just playing him was weird enough.. but him at lambeau is going to be pushing it... lol

Comment

i missed every game this weekend, fill me in unleaked plz,
            ps i might watch MNF 2day
            Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

well you can find all the scores around the top banner on nfl.com..

but it was a GOOD ass sunday man... most games were pretty close games.. right up to the last possession.. and there were a couple blow outs... mcnabb looked better then ever commin back from his injury... vick got to come in to mop things up at the end... the colts spanked the titans last night.. titans are now 0-5 and they were prolly the best team in the NFL last year after the steelers... lol.. bengals are 4-1... thats prolly the most suprising... no pack game so it was kinda lame but it was good to follow the rest of the league... oh and brett favre blew up the rams yesterday also.. and he just turned 40 the day b4.. lol

Comment

did u watch MNF last night, man i saw the last 3 plays, henne threw a badass pass to that one dude that set up the final play that was the wildcat offense i believe, i was suprised that that actually works, bcuz i heard i was at first a high school offense, but it seems they have a lot of sucess w/ it, dolphins are now 2-3 & jets are sumthin else lol to lazy to look up
                Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

so yea... the Patriots beat the Titans 59-0 today!

what do yall thing about that??

do you think that it may be time for the Titans to leave the NFL??

Comment

Originally posted by An Unleaked OG View Post
                    so yea... the Patriots beat the Titans 59-0 today!
                    what do yall thing about that??
                    do you think that it may be time for the Titans to leave the NFL??
                    lmfao yea i heard about that manslaughter
                    they shud move to the XFL
                    broncos vs chargers MNF
                    yea i cant wait to see the chargers lose
                    Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

^^^ yea... i wanna see them lose too.. im really liking the broncos this year... its like a whole new team.. alot of new players and new staff... i hope they win tonight...

Comment

haha broncos beat the chargers, the last chargers drive was very questionable, was it a touchdown or not, it was close i cudnt tell, what do u think they wud have done with 4 and inches, personally i think they wud have done a runnin play, second choice wud have been a field goal and third wud be throwin play, but the important thing is that the chargers lost and the 6-0 broncos won
                        Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican-Man View Post
                          haha broncos beat the chargers, the last chargers drive was very questionable, was it a touchdown or not, it was close i cudnt tell, what do u think they wud have done with 4 and inches, personally i think they wud have done a runnin play, second choice wud have been a field goal and third wud be throwin play, but the important thing is that the chargers lost and the 6-0 broncos won
                          i personally think that it wasnt a touchdown... but it didnt really matter anyway cuz the chargers couldnt not stop a 5 yard run if there life depended on it that night.... and that would have been an inch.. i think the ref just saved them the trouble...

Comment

so how bout them packers... and how bout that packer/viking game next week...?? brett favre commin back to lambeau...

just got done watching the cardinal/giants game.. it was good to see the giants lose.. haha.. manning through 3 interceptions and i loved every minute of it...

it was an overall good game to watch...

Comment

brett favre is comming back to lambeau 2maro!!

the game is almost 24 hours away!!...

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X