This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFC

patroits & ravens - as much as i want ravens to win i think that the offense is too much for ravens to handle..even w/o welker...patroits move on

jets & bengals - the jets are good but the bengals are better, plus they will "dedicate" this playoff run for henry so...bengals move on

[NFC

eagles & cowboys - eagles move on simply...romo will choke and fumble a fg snap

packers & cardinals - this one is harder b/c both teams are very good, however i think cardinals receiver are slightly better than packers receivers...and warner is more experienced in the playoffs so...cardinals move on
    Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

GO BOLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
      If you could get money to kill people
      You could get money to help people

Comment

im just lovin the helmet to helmet contact (ON A QB!!!) on rodgers that didnt get called towards the end.. even though it will most likely result in a fine.. and just knowing that if it would have been that pussy tom brady the flags would have been thrown pisses me off even more.. and not only that.. im absolutely loving that illegal hands the face (ON A QB!!!) on rodgers that didnt get called either on that last play.. looks liike the refs just wanted to go home early..

ok.. im done crying now..

aaron rodgers first play in overtime was an easy touchdown but was overthrown... we had our chance to win the game right there and we missed it.. simple as that..

i dont even know what to do with my life anymore..

Comment

I got the Colts this year
          Looking great and I think Peyton is the best quarterback in the league

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
          Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
          Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
          Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

Comment

yep i go with the colts as they are prob. the only consistent team in the nfl

as for predictions here they go

AFC

Baltimore vs Indy - i think indy gots this one

NYJ vs San Diego - chargers win

NFC

Arizona vs NO - i think arizona pulls of the upset as NO has hit a slump

Dallas vs Vikings - this is where the road ends...vikings move on
            Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican-Man View Post
              yep i go with the colts as they are prob. the only consistent team in the nfl

as for predictions here they go

AFC

Baltimore vs Indy - i think indy gots this one

NYJ vs San Diego - chargers win

NFC

Arizona vs NO - i think arizona pulls of the upset as NO has hit a slump

Dallas vs Vikings - this is where the road ends...vikings move on
              Exactly..and I'm not one to jump on bandwagons the Colts have been my team for a minute

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
              Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
              Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
              Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

Comment

well heres how it went down

AFC

ravens vs indy, indy moves on

nyy vs chargers, supriser nyj move on

NFC

NO vs ARZ, NO raped ARZ and went on

cowboys vs vikings, vikings by 30 points....

My next predictions

AFC

indy vs nyj, this is very difficult considering how well nyj are doin but i think manning is too much for the defense indy move on

NFC

NO vs vikings, i think NO got this one, *waits for farve retirement drama*
                Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

my predictions..

superbowl... JETS vs. VIKINGS

i think the jets are going to pull off an upset on the colts.. i think the jets will do the same as they did against the chargers..

i think that the vikings d-line will be harassing brees all day so that the saints offense will never get the chance to get going.. brett favre will be throwing some short carefull passes and peterson / taylor will be running all over the saints defence...the vikings will kill them slowly..

SHOW ME IM WRONG NEXT WEEK!!!!

Comment

i saw the game last night (superbowl saints vs colts) and i must say, i have really enjoyed the game... the colts starts better in the game and in the half time i was think that they win.. but in the second half, the saints starts a big comeback... i was amazed that the saints win, but after the mistake pass from colts quarterback peyton manning was the game decided...the game ended 31:17 and the new orleans saints wins the superbowl first time in history..

Congratulation To The New Orleans Saints

Last edited by OaklandOG; 02-08-2010, 04:50 PM.

Comment

FUCK!!!!
                      Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

wow.. yea.. last nights game was pretty good... not as good as the 1929, 1930, 1931, 1936, 1939, 1944, 1961, 1962, 1965, nfl championship games or super bowl 1,2 or 31 but it was ight...

Comment

I see Cincinnati Bengals wants to sign Terrell Owens, let's see how that goes.

Comment

that would be just plain crazy^^^^^^

T.O. and chad ochocinco on the same team!!

that maybe be a deadly combination if egos dont get in the way... TO seems to be very matured though now.. very different then what he used to be.... ochocinco is exactly how TO used to be...

this maybe instresting..

Comment

fuck romo i want TO back
                              Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

I Hope this thread becomes more active as the season approaches. I'm a fan of America's Team and the Michigan Wolverines.

Looking forward to the NFL draft in a little less than a month.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X