This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets go vikings lets go
    cowboys vs seahawks, i hope romo has another fumble like he had in the playoffs, thank would be sweet
    Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

^^^ oh i know. lmao... i was just watching that over and over again from all different angles this morning... it never gets old!!

Comment

so yea... brett favre came in today and whiped the packers off the map... for the second time....

wtf...

Comment

haha
          did u hear that the colts barely beat the 49ers by 4 points
          lions once again lost
          dolphins beat the jets and cowboys beat the seahawks (no romo fumble like the one in the playoffs )
          Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

so yea... what about the MNF game.. matt ryans 3 interceptions are not going to get the job done.. but they came at brees exactly how they should have at first.. they had a good hit on him early that caused a fumble and a touchdown.. the falcons could have easily one that game if they could have just kept up with the saints instread of turnovers... that will kill a team everytime.. the saints offence is pretty high powered but its just cuz they got some good protection up front and some great play calling... the players they have are nothing special.. the best players the have i think is prolly that O-line.. and drew brees is a overall good player too... he can get the ball where it needs to be...

same with a team like the vikings... they have a great O-line.. any team that gives there QB time to set his feet and pick a target is going to be a good offence.. specially if the QB has a cannon for an arm... someone like jamarcus russel can throw the ball prolly from touchdown to touchdown.. but due to a poor O-Line and and poor players overall... it makes jamarcus look like a nobody... he has no protection up front and as a result poor decision making and people that cant make a play anyways.. this is the first season sence the early years of the NFL that there are so many overall BAD teams.. there really fun to watch actually... i just feel sorry for the players and specially for the vets that are still good and are on football teams like that... poor daunte cullpepper is stuck on that lions team... in my opinion he could still play at a high level easily.. he is old but he can still play for a better team.. im just glad that a person like brett favre is on a good team...

Comment

ill summerize that for yall if you dont wanna read it
              falcons lost, they tried but they lost
              Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

Vikings = SuperBowl
                https://www.youtube.com/user/Schreibs21

Comment

Originally posted by Schreibs21 View Post
                  Vikings = SuperBowl

Safe bet

Comment

Originally posted by Franco View Post
                    Safe bet
                    of course, it is still the Vikings, so I guess I expect to be let down like blowing the nfc championship game or something to that effect.
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/Schreibs21

Comment

so yea... the nfl rule is that YOU CANNOT CHALLENGE AN INCOMPLETE PASS... and yet ive seen another incomplete pass challenged tonight... lol.. and no one says anything... this happens all the time.. ive only seen a couple times where the ref says that it is not changeable.. but most of the time the refs dont say anything and go under the hood... when are they going to actually in-force this... lol

Comment

so any1 see the game yesterday....the saints surprised me with that win...i didnt know drew brees was that good of a quarterback....i was like ehhh they overrate him....and the patriots just werent in sync like they usually are....i guess the saints are able to compete with the elite of the nfl....i wanna see a colts vs saints in the playoffs...
                        Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican-Man View Post
                          so any1 see the game yesterday....the saints surprised me with that win...i didnt know drew brees was that good of a quarterback....i was like ehhh they overrate him....and the patriots just werent in sync like they usually are....i guess the saints are able to compete with the elite of the nfl....i wanna see a colts vs saints in the playoffs...

yea.. you wont ever see a saints vs colts game in the playoffs but it may very well be a superbowl matchup...

would be great to see.. i would rather see a packers vs colts superbowl though...

Comment

i know this aint NFL but i was watchin sum college ball yesterday....i saw it on espn (i forgot which teams) that game was a nail biter, the winnin team was smart too, they were down by 3 points with 5 mins left...they ran down the clock until about 1 min 30 secs when they snapped it and scored a touchdown...that left the other team 1 min 25 secs to get the length of the football field...which they didnt...stil was a dope game
                            Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

fuckin hell...i had no idea the cowboys wud beat the saints....i was wrong it was on txa 21 (local channel) so i got to see the last quarter...shit cowboys were doin real good...i saw sum of the high lights too on espn...was pretty good....there goes NO undefeated season...colts are the ones that go undefeated
                              Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

make yalls predictions!
                                Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X