Thug Luv (Extended OG Version) w/ All Bone verses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by underdog View Post
    the 2nd version posted sounds way better in terms of quality..u redo it with a remaster?
    That's really strange, I didn't.. I wonder if the first file got damaged during bouncing, uploading or something because I have no clue. Are everyone hearing this difference? I can't listen properly right now

Comment

nice mix ... Love that OG vibe.
      Thanks for the share.

Comment

this was a good one.

Comment

very good professional work. Love it.

Comment

one of the best

Comment

Thanks 4 the love y'all!

Comment

good idea compiling all into 1 track. Thanks for puttin in the work to do this

Comment

Hi guys, i lost my copy of this due to my hard drive crashing. Would appreciate if someone can re-up for me. Thanks in advance!!

Comment

Originally posted by Quies Umquam View Post
                    Thanks for all the feedback, glad y'all liked it!

Nah bro that's not hard, here you go: https://mega.nz/#!CJUhCCCZ!W1Ap7t4Ly...xQkLYmig-80SfE

And I only made this one, since I only worked with loops from the real OG and the retail acapella the only difference more or less would be no Krayzie & Wish. Cus I believe Sylk is on the other prerelease with Layzie too, no? I might be wrong though.
                    Man, I been wishing to have a version of Thug Luv with all the verses (including Sylk-E-Fyne) on the OG beat. It's something about that beat that I like more than the retail version. Thank you so much for this 😁

Comment

Originally posted by neilk View Post
                      Hi guys, i lost my copy of this due to my hard drive crashing. Would appreciate if someone can re-up for me. Thanks in advance!!
                      https://mega.nz/file/nAElCI6Y#eyFE0J...rQb_Vf-O_NGzhE

Here you go man!

Comment

Champion, thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by Quies Umquam View Post
                          It's not official, I made it, just thought I'd share it cause I figured more people would probably wan't to have this. It's the original version in it's entirety first, and after the last verse it's the rest of the Bone Thugs-N-Harmony members on the original beat.
                          MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Hey man definitely thanks for this. As a gift in return
                          "Breathin" (OG Vibe Full Mix all OG Verses)

Last edited by kool81; 05-13-2020, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X