Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request of DJ's – make “How Do U Want It” sound like this..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request of DJ's – make “How Do U Want It” sound like this..

I like the way the song sounds in this rip by Mr. Rojas where its either the tempo/rpm/pitch thats different, i think its a combo of a slower rpm/tempo with a slightly adjusted pitch..

url;

@13:12

but i'd like the below files to sound the same if possible;

FLAC lossless rips from The Ultimate Death Row Collection (LP Version, this rip sounds good mix compared to other releases)

and WAV rip of the music video version from the Dual Disc DVD of AEOM (Radio/promo version is FUCKED).

thanks to any DJ out there who gives this a shot..

FILES

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now
    Last edited by Steez; 12-06-2016, 09:04 PM.
    Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

I like chopped & screwed music even though above is just screwed. Anyway you can create your own chop and screw music using Screwlab Pro (Trail version is resricted/limited) but if you look deeper cracks are available for it. I can't attach links as I don't have over 20 posts but software is good and use a DSP Plug-in called 'Soundtouch' in foobar2000 set up with a hotkey to change/switch between rate of speed instantly which is nice if scouring playlists looking for tracks that sound good slowed down

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X