Comment

Gotta gotta download....

Comment

Originally posted by djmoey View Post
        on the DL now... will leave a review later for you
        nice. cant wait.

Comment

DAMN!! I cnt stop listenin to GHETTO STAR, IM STUCK.. PROPERS MY G
          Last edited by Husxle; 03-12-2020, 03:51 AM.

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
          If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
          but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
          -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
          -Tupac Shakur

Comment

God bless you, this is gangster.. Fuck those so called 'Professional DJs', you did hell of better job thats fo sho.. even better than these so called 'producers'. Hahaha, keep 'em comin G..

If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

I love to have some new Pac to bump during tha Christmas season haha, ty again whoadi..

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Niner_M_O_B View Post
                I love to have some new Pac to bump during tha Christmas season haha, ty again whoadi..
                you're welcome!

Comment

damn bro this is bad ass!! thanks for taking the time and sharing this with us early, fuck waiting for xmas, we need this now!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joecool View Post
                    Here it is finally! christmas came early this year bitches! lol

Part 1 http://www107.zippyshare.com/v/0fJ5U9gm/file.html

1. 2 Live & Die in LA
                    2. Ballad of a dead soldier
                    3. Blasphemy
                    4. Breathin
                    5. Friends
                    6. Ghetto Stars
                    7. Krazy
                    8. Made figgaz
                    9. MOB
                    10. Never had a friend like me
                    11. Reincarnation
                    12. Run tha streets

Part 2 http://www68.zippyshare.com/v/yy2ngEBr/file.html

1. Skandalous
                    2. Starrin thr my rearview
                    3. Still I Rise
                    4. Tattoo Tears
                    5. Tear Drops and Closed Caskets
                    6. They dont give a fuck about us
                    7. Thug In me
                    8. U can be touched
                    9. Unconditional Love
                    10. When thugs Cry
                    11. When we ride
                    12. World Wide

this is the best i could do. i know these mixes arent perfect but i am not a professional dj so my mixing skills are limited.

shouts out to the whole forum and especially
                    DJ CVince for all the dope instrumentals. you're a fucking genius.
                    King Dizzy, Dante and Dominator the originators of the og vibes.
                    Blacpain and Ride4Me.

Please drop some feedback. listen to the songs from beginning to end. u will notice little things (tattoo tears for example u can hear the fuck jay z diss now much better). i hope this inspires people to drop some more og vibes. imo most of the ogs are boring or played out and the og vibes bring them back to life. the leaks are over so we gotta make the best of this situation to keep pacs music alive.
                    enjoy

I mention everyone who was interested for this mixtape so nobody miss this gem

[MENTION=15514]kthugg [MENTION=2030]blacpain [MENTION=1161]JohnLund213 [MENTION=1504]tli [MENTION=990]ublasfu [MENTION=12451]hc [MENTION=105]lostone [MENTION=15653]Tearz [MENTION=574]mishwell [MENTION=893]2psah [MENTION=218]kudaz [MENTION=10977]realest2947 [MENTION=11920]Babaveli [MENTION=864]Ironman [MENTION=856]L-Booma [MENTION=506]Frank Castle [MENTION=458]Exodus [MENTION=10086]Palmolive Thug [MENTION=105]lostone [MENTION=15422]DERMX [MENTION=14787]tonyhopia [MENTION=14591]don_killuminati [MENTION=2109]underdog
                    Can anyone hook this gem up with some covers for our collections??? mad props Joe Cool, I'm bumpin all day on my day off

Comment

Originally posted by SiK RyDa View Post
                      Can anyone hook this gem up with some covers for our collections??? mad props Joe Cool, I'm bumpin all day on my day off
                      thanx for the Feedback bro. glad u like it. yeah a cover wouldnt be too bad.

Comment

Great job man ! I feel in love with Breathin' and Never Had A Friend Like Me. Run Tha streetz is perfect , really good , I wish you did more songs though.
                        Last edited by DERMX; 12-06-2016, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Real good job on a lot of these

Staring came out great..liked how u only put the guitar on the hook

To live and die in LA is sick..love the piano

U can be touched is nice..good to have all the verses on 1 song

Still I rise could be a alt mixdown lol..nice

Love the piano on krazy

Overall good tape..more people should do this type of thing

Comment

Awesome! Cannot wait 2 check these tracks out.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Run Tha Streetz sounds so fucking good! awesome job on this

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
                              First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X