Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=djfilthyrich;743939]
    Originally posted by efrain View Post
    Here a little thing I was working on. Uses the smile hall and oats sample. Let me know if ya like.

This is really dope man! Did you ever finish this remix?
    Just updated with the guitars. Not finished yet though.

Comment

im going to peep this .
      tupacs SMILE/SMILE FOR ME- OG version is pretty much my holy grail as far as tupac songs go.
      i remember a time when WATCH YA MOUTH and NY87 were on that list of holy grail material....so theres still hope that SOMEDAY this OG will surface.

ive played around with the SMILE acapella and the HALL AND OATS chorus guitar looped (its not something anyone wants to hear,trust me,lol.) and it made me want the SMILE og even more.
      "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

props bro [MENTION=7534]efrain! keep up the good work. #finish

Comment

sounds pretty dope, im amazed how well pacs vocals fit the beat. great work ... pls finnish it. after listening to is some more times i notice alot of kicks you are using, the drumpattern is solid tho it might work with some less kicks. well hard to choose, it has some death around the corner feel to it but even jj didnt used so much kicks in a row im interested in some less kicks version.
          Last edited by C4poTheDon; 06-24-2017, 12:49 AM.

Comment

[MENTION=7534]efrain

Please finish this... sounds dope as hell. The guitar is sweet!

Thanks for the mention so I didn't miss out on this potential Gem!!

Comment

This is coming together nicely! I love the take [MENTION=856]L-Booma has given this song with this sample, but yours gives it a whole different vibe. Please continue working on it [MENTION=7534]efrain

Comment

This is tight homie waiting for this full dope mix bro

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                Last edited by jayjizzle09; 06-27-2017, 09:34 PM.

Comment

I really enjoyed hearing it good work, much thanks and keep it up...lookin forward for the final mix!

Big UP! [MENTION=7534]efrain

STAY GREEN
                  "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

The sample without the guitars would work better with the hook, etc, just build a different instrument around it.

Comment

Yo did you finish the song yet bro would love to hear the finished product

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jayjizzle09 View Post
                        Yo did you finish the song yet bro would love to hear the finished product

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
                        [MENTION=1052]Esoteric

Comment

Originally posted by efrain View Post
                          Here a little thing I was working on. Uses the smile hall and oats sample. Let me know if ya like.

******LINK UPDATED WITH GUITARS******
                          MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

[MENTION=10977]realest2947 [MENTION=2535]C4poTheDon [MENTION=1161]JohnLund213 [MENTION=1052]BigR [MENTION=458]Exodus [MENTION=1313]Krysis [MENTION=864]Ironman [MENTION=15744]Official ARmusic [MENTION=15741]yinyangh22 [MENTION=13012]KAOS1 [MENTION=659]jayjizzle09 [MENTION=15979]JohnnyBoy [MENTION=15581]djfilthyrich
                          any updates bro

Comment

Originally posted by realest2947 View Post
                            any updates bro

I second that [MENTION=7534]efrain!

If we missed the drop, can you repost please?

Thx

Comment

Originally posted by JohnLund213 View Post
                              Sounds really dope. It just came to my attention that Pac's verse was edited, was it the same on the Dr greatest hits version as well ?
                              I think it may be possible to edit in Pac's curses by using other Pac vocals. Or maybe drop in a CPU version of the dirty lyrics for the missing words and blend it.

Years back I did stuff like that with a few censored songs and got decent results.

Anyway, this is an incredible mix. Looking forward to the final product.
                              Last edited by Frank Castle; 06-25-2018, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X