No announcement yet.

The Last of Us Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they will show new footage tomorrow. damn, I cant wait.
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
      they will show new footage tomorrow. damn, I cant wait.
      Sounds like more lesbian action.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
        Sounds like more lesbian action.
        as long as both are 18+ years old, then I have no problems with explicit lesbian scene
        this game will rock, no doubt!!!

Comment

as long as both are 18+ years old, then I have no problems with explicit lesbian scene
          this game will rock, no doubt!!!
          It was a prophecy. More lesbian action. Just look at how they opened the trailer lool.

Comment

it serms they downgraded the graphics. the footage they showed last year looked much better.
            in the new trailer some scenes look like an early PS3 game and some scenes look like a PS5 game.

It's Naughty Dog ...they released the best looking console game ...Uncharted 4 and that was 3 years ago. So, with new skillz earned, they should top their own game ...graphicaly.

but, it's a day one purchase for me and I know this game will rock.

Comment

it seems they downgraded the graphics.
              Reducing the budget perhaps ?

It happened with the latest Tomb Raider and that pissed me off.

Let's wait and see. It's too early to judge, i think.

Comment

Reducing the budget perhaps ?

It happened with the latest Tomb Raider and that pissed me off.

Let's wait and see. It's too early to judge, i think.
                I dont think Sony reduce the budget for the own game, espacially for THIS game. rather I think that Sony give Naughty Dog all they need, to create the game they want to do, because Sony knows, that this game will be huge hit.

maybe the demo we saw last year was the enhanced PS5 version? but even if was, the latest footage doesnt look as great as Uncharted 4.

Comment

I dont think Sony reduce the budget for the own game, espacially for THIS game. rather I think that Sony give Naughty Dog all they need, to create the game they want to do, because Sony knows, that this game will be huge hit.

maybe the demo we saw last year was the enhanced PS5 version? but even if was, the latest footage doesnt look as great as Uncharted 4.
                  Not sure if you're into Ghost Recon but when it made a PS4 comeback Wildlands the Beta had awesome graphics. Unfortunately the final product was nowhere as good as the Beta lol.

Comment

it serms they downgraded the graphics. the footage they showed last year looked much better.
                    in the new trailer some scenes look like an early PS3 game and some scenes look like a PS5 game.

It's Naughty Dog ...they released the best looking console game ...Uncharted 4 and that was 3 years ago. So, with new skillz earned, they should top their own game ...graphicaly.

but, it's a day one purchase for me and I know this game will rock.
                    The game is not downgraded at all lol. It look the same only different scenes and lighting they maybe changed last year.

Sorry but I dont know what you have smoked saying it looked like a ps3 game lol.

Comment

Not sure if you're into Ghost Recon but when it made a PS4 comeback Wildlands the Beta had awesome graphics. Unfortunately the final product was nowhere as good as the Beta lol.
                      Ghost Recon? that's an Ubisoft game and they are well known for downgrading their games to the fullest!!! there is no Ubisoft game that wasnt downgraded, lol.

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
                      The game is not downgraded at all lol. It look the same only different scenes and lighting they maybe changed last year.

Sorry but I dont know what you have smoked saying it looked like a ps3 game lol.
                      of course it doesnt looks like a PS3 game, lol ...I just wanted to clarify that it looks different.

I already pre-ordered 2 copies, so I know Naughty Dog will release a top notch game. Naughty Dog always deliver!!!

Comment

I thought it looked amazing. I cannot wait for this game to come out.

Comment

[MENTION=458]Exodus Graphics look awesome. You may have judged too early.

Comment

[MENTION=458]Exodus Graphics look awesome. You may have judged too early.

it looks great, but I expected more ...maybe I'll play this game on my brother's PS4 Pro

Comment

it looks great, but I expected more ...maybe I'll play this game on my brother's PS4 Pro
                              I should've posted this one first. Check it out.

Comment

the game has been delayed to Spring
                                new release date: May 29, 2020

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X