Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not really a request but just a question for the producers here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not really a request but just a question for the producers here?

Is there a particular reason no one ever does anything with Letter 2 My Unborn Child Acapella? I mean yeah it's obviously not studio but it's really damn solid for a 'fake' acapella and I've definitely seen you guys drop mixes with worse quality vocals on occasion.

the studio acapella for the retail version exists, unless you mean for the og

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
    First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

If that's the case the question remains the same, it's shocking just how few people try to do something with it.

Comment

Originally posted by BetaAlpha769 View Post
        If that's the case the question remains the same, it's shocking just how few people try to do something with it.
        probably because of the the female vocals throughout the verse. it might not suit the instrumental so it just puts everyone off. i dont know if theres a studio acapella leaked without the female vocals on it, but back when i was 16 years old ( 10 years ago) i managed to remove the female vocals from the acapella and i made a remix with it. (im not very proud of it) but here u go http://www115.zippyshare.com/v/86E31uQJ/file.html ignore my annoying tag lol

heres another alternative i done with a longer intro loool since it was a song to his "child" i decided give the acapella an instrumental that sounded like a child's music box or a child's xylophone. the instrumental is quite mellow.. but meh i was 16 lol http://www115.zippyshare.com/v/JaeMENqM/file.html
        It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X