Has anyone purchased the PS4 Pro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone purchased the PS4 Pro?

Anyone have the pro and if so what's your thoughts?

No. I heard many games (e.g. skyrim) have a fps problems on the ps4 pro becuz of the 4k upscaling (in case u use a 4k tv).. and on a 1080p tv I don't see much difference, check youtube comparison videos

Comment

A friend bought it. Some games benefit and some games don't.. But everything can be patched in the future..

But buying it is only worth it with a 4k tv.. And then you don't even get real 4k, only checkerboard rendering upscaled to 4k..

But for 400 dollar, it's a good buy. Considering 4k videocards are more expensive and you have to build your own pc..

Last edited by 2psah; 11-13-2016, 12:33 PM.

Comment

I bought one and i'm happy with it, already own a 4k tv. And the store where i bought it, gave me 150€ for my old ps4 if i turned it in, so it only costed me 249€. Good deal for me

Most games that still have to be released will benefit of the 4k upscaling, not all older games will get a 4k patch

Watch Dogs 2 has gotten an early release, been playing it since yesterday and it looks really awesome on the Pro

I read that NBA 2k 17 plays in native 4k, only game that does it, all others are or will be upscaled.
        [MENTION=608]Alpha Dog, I have Skyrim, it does have small fps problems but this game didn't needed 4k upscaling, didn't expected this for the game either. The remastered version already looked good

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
        sigpic

Comment

I don't have it and it requires a 4K TV before you see any difference. No big deal. I'm satisfied with my normal Playstation4.

Comment

Nope, I'm just gonna stick with the regular PS4.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X