This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Posts????

Just signed in today and I noticed a bunch of posts from yesterday seem to have disappeared. I've noticed one of my posts disappeared too. Did something happened to the forum today or something?

Originally posted by jimjamslam218 View Post
    Just signed in today and I noticed a bunch of posts from yesterday seem to have disappeared. I've noticed one of my posts disappeared too. Did something happened to the forum today or something?
    Sorry! Just some site problems. Site had to be restored back by 24 hours. Everything should be fine now.

Comment

Just curious, did you guys try to force a thread to be read? for a few mins when i checked i couldn't get passed a vBulletin box

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
      First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
        Just curious, did you guys try to force a thread to be read? for a few mins when i checked i couldn't get passed a vBulletin box
        That was just due to site maintenance, there was no message intended that I was aware of.

Comment

That's what happened to me too. Things are back to normal now though.

Comment

Ok, also just a heads up i'm having the hidden content error again

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
            First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Ok, also just a heads up i'm having the hidden content error again
              Oh no. I hope u are the only one.. should be fixed now.

Comment

Yeah there's definitely a ton of posts that have disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha Dog View Post
                  Oh no. I hope u are the only one.. should be fixed now.
                  Works now, thank you!

Comment

I received PM in the meanwhile, glad its on my email, coz here its not visible. Seen same probs with posts and forum working very slow.
                    I Ain't Got Time For Bitches

WANTED LIST

Comment

[MENTION=608]Alpha Dog [MENTION=1052]BigR

I have noticed the loading of pages has gotten slower. It's never happened to me before. Perhaps it is a server thing that needs to get rectified.

Comment

[MENTION=608]Alpha Dog
                        not all returned - missing posts about the 2pacalypse Now vinyl - i have to re-do, now
                        collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

site seems hella slow? anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by sm0ke View Post
                            site seems hella slow? anyone else?
                            super hella

Comment

Same here, loading very slow

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
                              sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread: