FAME OG with Sample

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAME OG with Sample

Has anyone attempted to add the sample from retail to the ref set OG for Fame?

I agree this would be amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by BigR View Post
      Has anyone attempted to add the sample from retail to the ref set OG for Fame?
      I remember Papaveli doing something like this on one of his mixtapes. It didn't sound exactly the same as retail, but it was pretty close.

Comment

Papaveli's is the best one I've heard thus far.

Comment

Yeah, I have the one from Papaveli on his one mixtape, but his use of it was very subtle

Comment

im sure a lot of people have tried this but never put it out because edis verse goes to long and throws off the entire song... thats prolly why the melody was taken out of the mix we have.. all chorus's / singing is off key after edis verse... i had to edit edis verse to make the rest of the song sound right...

my guess is that when they were recording it the melody was turned way down like we hear on the mix we have.. or the melody was added after the song was recorded.. but either way.. someone noticed that a fatal mistake had been made and they would have to re-record everything after edis verse...

but everything was eventually corrected by edi with protools... just sucks he took spice 1 and kokane off...

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X