Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memeries

Sup?

Im Sure There Are Songs That You Relate To Certain Moments & Periods Of Your Life

This Topic Isnt About Your Favorite Song

Mines Would Be:

2Pac There U Go .. The Time When I Was In Love With My Teacher, Used To Get Drunk & Listen To There U Go X Times A Day

The Game So High ... The Times When I Was Newbie To W33d N Loved The Song While Baked The Whole Period Flashes Infront Of My Eyes, The Streets Where I Was Fraquently At, The Ganjaman Himself & Others I Was Hangin With At The Time

Nipsey Hussle Late Nites & Early Mornings ... Too Many Things I Remember Listening To This Song .. My Dad Passing Away RIP, New Home, New N Shady Individuals In My Life .. Smokin Black Afghan Hash

Dom Kennedy Love The Future ... My Dream Pussy .. The Materialization Of Erotic Fantasies

Young Thug Power ... A New Girlfriend, Lotta W33d & Nutmeg w People I Always Wanted To Get Faded With & Discovering That Im Not The Only One Who Listens To Gridlockd Soundtrack & Old School Too Short lol

.xxx

Sounds Like A Cool Thread Idea

Comment If You Agree

Comment If You Disagree

Share If You Ignore

LOL
    Love Peace & Harmony

Fucking brilliant thread!

Comment

Daz Dillinger - This Life I Lead whole album takes me back to when i first moved out to london by my lonesome. Roaming round HMV's and smashing girls in staff quarters. ha ha.

Royce Da 5'9' - Life - Again memories of central london, mornings on the tube and stomping around the 'endz'

Kanye West - Never Let Me Down - I used to play this on the tube every morning.

T.I. - You Ain't Never Gotta Ask (Ft. Jay-Z, Kanye West, Lil Wayne) - Takes me back to doing amsterdam runs across the channel.

Lil Wayne ft Short Dawg - Me & My Drank / Lil Wayne - I Feel Like Dying - Getting smoked tha fuck out after a night out and just jam to these.

2pac - Hold Ya Head - Smoking far toooo much reflecting on life bumping this.

More to come.

Do you have the Game So High track with the extended outro? wow

Comment

Piece of me by britney reminds me of one of the worst times... u heard it on the tv all the time back in 2007x2008 i had depressive anxiety .. Never again.

Tik tok by ke$ha on the other hand reminds me of times when i head money plus greenery n was jammin at friends house smokin da whole night w, some crazy mofos u gotta watch for & wakin n bakin to ,,tik tok,, by kesha

,,hyyer,, kid cudi see kesha but i remember one morning very specific, standin on tha busstop n tha morning w cash in my pocket n w33d headin to eat something n go home n smoke more until my girl comes, plus ma bro n my mom aint home, sunshone n hyyer in headphones .. Amazing
        Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

"A Moment With You" By G.Michael | "Miss Mary" By Slim Thug Reminds Me Of My Last GF & Times We Shared .. Also The Usual

#all #memories
          Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Songs Post Februar 17..till now

Star D .. Gangsta Life

Paris ft nuttso.. thug livin
            Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Fly Nate Da Banksta-Message 2 The Woodz @Big G.O.V.
              Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Izzuppin
                Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X