No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2017)

I love Resident Evil! games and movies, but sadly i just don't have the time these days to get stuck right in to the games. But bring on the movie!.

Comment

I stopped watching after the first one.

Comment

Another trailer just out. I'm looking forward to this movie.

Comment

always loved the movies. man the first one was so fuckin creepy when i watched it as a kid. just remember that scene
          - Steez 4 President -

Comment

[MENTION=11920]Babaveli The franchise is coming to an end. It is likely to be rebooted as usual like many other movies. What i would love to see is them capturing the very essence of the game this time around.

I remember when the 1st one came out and i was wondering why the hell isn't the main character called Jill Valentine. They called her Alice.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
              [MENTION=11920]Babaveli The franchise is coming to an end. It is likely to be rebooted as usual like many other movies. What i would love to see is them capturing the very essence of the game this time around.

I remember when the 1st one came out and i was wondering why the hell isn't the main character called Jill Valentine. They called her Alice.
              lol never noticed that.
              i agree! hopefully someone will take the opportunity and do a real Resident Evil movie..
              - Steez 4 President -

Comment

they need to stick to the game in the reboot if they ever make one and r rated of course

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X