Anyone watch Trailer Park Boys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watch Trailer Park Boys?

If so what do you think of the show, movies, and live events they do? Also any favorite characters? Ricky and Mr. Lahey are hilarious to me

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
    First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Haha best show ever hands down !! My favorites are ricky & lahey too. Ricky is failing every time lol and lahey drunk times are just pure gold. All of them are hilarious

Comment

Haha word! i remember watching it for the first time on netflix i was like what in the actual fuck am i watching and i was hooked ever since. really glad they decided to make a few more seasons

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
      First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
        Haha word! i remember watching it for the first time on netflix i was like what in the actual fuck am i watching and i was hooked ever since. really glad they decided to make a few more seasons
        Same happend with me haha. Can't wait season 11 !!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X