Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac feat. Outlawz - Hit Em Up (Berocke Remix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac feat. Outlawz - Hit Em Up (Berocke Remix)

Here's my newest remix! Enjoy!

Right Click and Save As:https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...20Remix%29.mp3
    "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
    I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
    I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
    I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Sounds pretty good bro, good job

Comment

You've always had a good ear for beat selection when it comes to refreshing a pella and this is no exception, nicely done.

Whats the happs on the No Diggity mix?
      I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
      Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmolive Thug View Post
        You've always had a good ear for beat selection when it comes to refreshing a pella and this is no exception, nicely done.

Whats the happs on the No Diggity mix?
        Stalling........
        "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
        I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Rock View Post
          Stalling........
          Any particular reason other than being the Dr Dre of 2PF?

Comment

Any particular reason other than being the Dr Dre of 2PF?
            I started the mix. I think it just doesn't interest me as much as it use to. Mixing that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock View Post
              I started the mix. I think it just doesn't interest me as much as it use to. Mixing that is.
              Spoken like a true Doctor, hook it up Rock - ain't go be but a minute based on how quick you whipped these mixes up.

Comment

Spoken like a true Doctor, hook it up Rock - ain't go be but a minute based on how quick you whipped these mixes up.
                I didn't finish getting it on beat, saved it though. I'm out though till later.

Comment

and what about to mix it over Get Money or event over the remix of it - the speed would be the biggest problem, right? @Rock
                  Last edited by blacpain; 09-27-2016, 05:09 PM.
                  collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Hot shit rocky!!

A remix over the Junior Mafia Beat would be nuts

Comment

its good [MENTION=1133]Rock

Comment

A new perspective. Maybe Moe-Z remix it this way. I expect 10,000 more remixes this way by tomorrow but I'll remember yours against them

Comment

Shits dope.

Comment

good shit.. this is going to my 2pac westcoast mixes vol 1 cd lol

Comment

Originally posted by underdog View Post
                              good shit.. this is going to my 2pac westcoast mixes vol 1 cd lol
                              Awesome!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X