Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nas Album Done

What do you guys think?

It's dope. 25 years of being an elite rapper, Nas is legendary.

Comment

I think Nas may need a little help from Khaled to put him out there. Nas always had talent, but no personality. Khaled will put him out there.

Comment

DJ Khaled, Drake and the rest of them are inauthentic. Nas too he's been really wack for quite some time now.

Comment

Do dj khaled even have 1 SOLO song ? always some big name artist featuring in songs

Comment

Originally posted by tonyhopia View Post
            Do dj khaled even have 1 SOLO song ? always some big name artist featuring in songs
            And you will never hear a solo song, because he cannot really produce or rap/sing. What he does is bring together producers, rappers, and singers, and then "makes" a song. He essentially made money from money by bringing acts together.

Comment

This song sampled the Fugees:

Comment

Originally posted by Tysonscousin View Post
                And you will never hear a solo song, because he cannot really produce or rap/sing. What he does is bring together producers, rappers, and singers, and then "makes" a song. He essentially made money from money by bringing acts together.
                Yep. Can't figure out how he became "famous" with doing almost nothing lol. Only know him for major key videos haha. I looked on youtube when khaled showed rick ross mansion damn it was HUGE lol

Comment

Love the song. The Fugees sample is fantastic.

I renamed the song Major Key which it was original listed as i believe.

Also, i know people don't like DJ Khaled but he is responsible for some of the biggest bangers of the last decade.

The Scarface x Nas collab ''Hip Hop'' is one of my favorite rap songs of the last few years. Justice League Killed the beat & Scarface & Nas demolished the beat. All thanks to Khaled.

I Know Death Follows Me
                  But
                  I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Had a feeling it would have that modern trash type production.

Shit like this goes unnoticed:
                    "Very nice. So what is it, *Mr.* Cocksucker now?...Lunch is for wimps."

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewY0rk View Post
                      DJ Khaled, Drake and the rest of them are inauthentic. Nas too he's been really wack for quite some time now.
                      His I Am and Nastradamus albums weren't great but when has Nas ever been wack?

Comment

Nas is a legend!! Point blank!!

Comment

Originally posted by lyricalsavage View Post
                          If Nas' album sounds like this single, I will be excited. He sampled a 90s rap group known for their lyricism, spit lyrical content with a mainstream guy which is somewhat contradictory.

Hill thanked DJ Khaled for using the sample:
                          Lauryn Hill extended her thanks to the Major Key artist and Nas for breathing new life into the Fugees classic "Fu-Gee-La."

Comment

Originally posted by lyricalsavage View Post
                            Nas went downhill I think we can both agree. Some ppl live in denial about Nas but his music ain't really great anymore tbh. I'm a fan but I only like his early material and his collab with Damian Marley.
                            Last edited by MCNewY0rk; 09-27-2016, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewY0rk View Post
                              Nas went downhill I think we can both agree. Some ppl live in denial about Nas but his music ain't really great anymore tbh. I'm a fan but I only like his early material and his collab with Damian Marley.

Life is good was absolutely fantastic & a return to form.

I Know Death Follows Me
                              But
                              I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X