X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Jose Fernandez

Meant a lot to my Latino people . RIP

RIP

Just 24 years old. His lady is pregnant too. A rising superstar taken just like that. Shit is sad.

The crazy thing is that he was originally scheduled to pitch Sunday but he was moved to Monday. Had he stayed scheduled for Sunday (a 1PM game), no way he's out there the night before.

Comment

I'm proud of the Marlins. The day after losing their brother, they find a way to keep it together.

That's the first Marlins at-bat of the game. Dee Gordon's first home run of the season (season ends this weekend). He's not a power hitter. You just can't script that shit.

Edit:

Last edited by LabelMeAnOutlaw; 09-27-2016, 05:28 AM. Reason: MLB had the video taken down and posted it themselves.

Comment

RIP

The good do die young

Comment

R I P.. Miami will miss you!!

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
          If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
          but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
          -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
          -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Yea man.. I got a whole bunch of respect for how Dee Gordon did it. NYC Dude but Florida second home so got mad love for Mia. Marlins handle everything very well!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugeisgay View Post
              Meant a lot to my Latino people . RIP
              Where you from?

If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

NAtionality? or location

Puerto Rican loc NYC

Comment

Originally posted by Sugeisgay View Post
                  NAtionality? or location

Puerto Rican loc NYC
                  I assumed u were PR just cuz ur from NYC lol

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

^ lol there is alot of Dominican and Mexican here too . But in NYC there is a section for every Spanish group lol.

Comment

Yea same here in Miami, mostly cubans everywhere, mexicans down south, nicas on tha west, and an area full of venezuelans and colombians (Annoying ass area)..

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Yea i know everytime i am in Miami all i do is talk Spanish. Think about this there is 8 million people in NYC , 2.3 of them are Latino
                        Last edited by Sugeisgay; 10-01-2016, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Jose Fernandez had cocaine in his system, and his blood alcohol content was twice the legal limit at the time of his deadly boating crash, according to a toxicology report obtained by ESPN.

A damn shame.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X