This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the leaker of the outlawz dat tape

Thanks its dope. Do you have a backstory on this?

I am assuming its a member here

It was actually a fake item sold by UKI using old leaked material as well as a handful of new leaks that B1 later.. uhh.. re-leaked to prove it was fake. The version of Lil Homies on the tape cut out a verse by I think Napoleon (can't exactly recall as I don't play it) and the B1 leak was full (or so they say lol)

Comment

No doubt that it was tampered with, having said that alot of those songs on that leak where alternate versions to the previous leak with various things that where unique to that very version
      I ain't choosing sides
      Hell nah,fuck everybody
      It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
      Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
      Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
      I'm bullet proof
      Blazed up on top of my man's roof
      Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
      Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
      It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
      Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

Originally posted by BigR View Post
        It was actually a fake item sold by UKI using old leaked material as well as a handful of new leaks that B1 later.. uhh.. re-leaked to prove it was fake. The version of Lil Homies on the tape cut out a verse by I think Napoleon (can't exactly recall as I don't play it) and the B1 leak was full (or so they say lol)
        Thanks for the info. i always wonder about where leak from.
        Judge: Was it your intention to try and get young black people to be violent to police?
        2Pac: No.
        Judge: Were you trying to provoke anybody to do anything particular. Were you trying to provoke or try to get people to do things?
        2Pac: Yes.
        Judge: Tell us what.
        2Pac: Think.

Comment

Originally posted by BigR View Post
          wait so the dat itself is fake? just a mishmash of old songs?

that is disappointing. i was bumping it and thinking what a gem it was. damn.

thanks for the info, tho.

Comment

Originally posted by jmix View Post
            wait so the dat itself is fake? just a mishmash of old songs?

that is disappointing. i was bumping it and thinking what a gem it was. damn.

thanks for the info, tho.
            Yeah, shady as usual. It was a fake dat sold as a buy-in to a group, and the first song in that group was a cut Ain't Nothing Wrong without an intro. So worth it.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X