This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slut View Post
    Pac is still in the middle and there's lots of empty space on the left.
    don't worry, i haven't forgotten any feedback, but i never bothered going ahead to make a final version after that rough draft because i didn't want to risk wasting my time. I just wanted to get the commission / approval from the admins to do it so i don't waste time. Cause they could have said No and then it would've been done for nothing.

but the Admin went ahead and put up the draft version, i guess people just liked it lol
    Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

yeah

Sometimes things happen

Comment

yesssssssssss finally! thank you man
        holy shit this looks so sexy <3
        - Steez 4 President -

Comment

The new banner looks much better

Comment

I think the new forum banner looks very dope. Very refreshing and very sharp .

Comment

I like the new banner, a fresh look for the site
              sigpic

Comment

Now, disable "Link to Home" option on the banner.
                MrMind's cpu acapellas & Remasters Share 09/12 - 09/13

MrMind's (2pac Remasters)

MrMind 2pac cpu Acapellas

Comment

Originally posted by MrMind View Post
                  Now, disable "Link to Home" option on the banner.
                  why?

Comment

thank you - all fresh in my eyes
                    collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
                      why?
                      When I click the "Home" button instead of "New Posts" by accident, it's the worst part of my day.

Comment

When I'm on my phone, I always click it instead of notifications. Who uses it? or make it go to New Posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhyhorn View Post
                          When I click the "Home" button instead of "New Posts" by accident, it's the worst part of my day.
                          that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Steez View Post
                            yo, somebody put the banner up! but i need to do it again cause the dimensions that the site uses to fill that banner space is larger than the source/image file dimensions. so thats why it looks stretched.

who ever changed the banner: can you tell me what dimensions that space is exactly? does the software mention the resolution?

#Staff come in, over.
                            admin says:

"the height is 148, but I don't set the width. it's just set to "100%" which means it'll auto stretch to try and fill any resolution - i would say maybe make it higher resoultion like 1600 since it will look better shrinking down then stretching out"

hope it helps..

Comment

[MENTION=1395]Slut

i need some help. I'm a little out of my depth here, when Josh suggests increasing the resolution to 1600, i'm thinking he's not referring to the width of the image, but something else i don't usually work with. Is he talking about

Image Size>Resolution (not increasing the image dimensions)?

not sure if i should be making a wider banner with 1600x148 dimensions or same dimensions as current but more pixels.

Thanks Alpha Dog- I'm on it. I will make a few versions and then, if it were up to me i'd say let the people vote and pick the one they like. but its the admins call obviously.

i'll make it wider, if thats what he means. I didn't realise it was auto stretching to any width, that makes sense. it will be a challenge but i'll do what i can.

@Thanks everyone for the compliments!
                              Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

never liked the og 2f banner tbh, i prefer the RED frame, the basic banner is too depressive and doesnt represent the real atmosphere of music which is discussed here, well i like melancholy but that banner is meh. pimp the banner ... you could use the pic where pac is holdin a cig, all black with dr chain on.. *similar to the one which was used in doggfather/booklet. if u want to portray the thinker/side of twopack.
                                Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X